🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Fired The Republican Party Years Ago, But....

:clap:
Here .... here....

I applaud the way you have handled this viscous attack against a good man

You are getting back my respect

-Geaux
Can you imagine coming to respect the likes of Graham, Collins and to some respect, Flake. I'm still glad he is leaving for good.

If you "fired" the GOP and they maintained control and have been largely successful with managing things what exactly does that mean beyond your position is relatively meaningless?

If you "fired" the GOP and they maintained control and have been largely successful with managing things what exactly does that mean beyond your position is relatively meaningless?
Not really. The fact Trump steamrolled (12) Republican rhinos argues there were many others who felt like me. We are forgotten no more. Not because of the Republicans, but because an outsider is restoring order in this country

-Geaux

Here .... here....

-Geaux
Not Mine.

Until they disregard the Democrats to the exact same extent that the Democrats disregard the right, I'll continue to ask this question.

What kind of gum is that? Fuc gum.

Not really. The fact Trump steamrolled (12) Republican rhinos argues there were many others who felt like me. We are forgotten no more. Not because of the Republicans, but because an outsider is restoring order in this country

-Geaux
Forgotten.....lol

No one gives a fuck dude. Until Americans get smart and start voting EVERY ELECTION based on the issues and not the letters after a candidates name, NOTHING WILL CHANGE. The economy goes up and down while presidents come and go.

That fact that you are eating up catchphrases (forgotten) like Kibbles & Bits just means that you are a fish on a line despite claiming independence

Here .... here....

-Geaux
I will believe it only after I see it (on Saturday). Too many RINOs.
Yeah. I don't put much faith in them. They ALWAYS cave.
The republicans have learned a lesson from the fighting spirt of our beloved Presdent Donald J Trump. Instead of cowering and tossing The Judge to the wolves while saying "We're sorry...really", they stood for the principle of fairness and innocence until found guilty.

This fight is not over. The Democrats warn they will impeach Kavanaugh if they take the House. They plan to destroy this booming economy and their lapdogs in the Press will push the narrative of blaming the President.

Now more than ever is the time for all good voters to vote Republican to teach democrats we won't stand for their globalist conspiracy to destroy America.

This Brett Kav thing is small potatoes -- you should have been more proud about how the Republicans totally owned Merrick Garland...suck it libs!

Here .... here....

-Geaux
Not Mine.

Until they disregard the Democrats to the exact same extent that the Democrats disregard the right, I'll continue to ask this question.

What kind of gum is that? Fuc gum.
LOL. Would you explain your final statement? Darkwind

This Brett Kav thing is small potatoes -- you should have been more proud about how the Republicans totally owned Merrick Garland...suck it libs!

I bet Garland is reliving his "rape" again this morning.

I just wonder when he is going to admit it was Obama who "raped" him.

They were just following the Biden rule. Don't confirm a SCOTUS nominee until after the upcoming PResidential election since the President gets to pick his nominee. McConnell agreed.

No, it wasn't Obama...there is no "blame Obama" on this one --- this is all on the republicans..

What makes it even worse is that it was the republicans who suggested Obama pick Merrick Garland -- they went on record saying how great of a pick Garland would be -- then Obama picked him..

The rest is typical depraved Republican history..

They were just following the Biden rule. Don't confirm a SCOTUS nominee until after the upcoming PResidential election since the President gets to pick his nominee. McConnell agreed.
Yea, you tell yourself that.

Here .... here....

-Geaux
With the exception of Murkowski! She’s mad cause he got mad because the DemonRats slandered him. She’s a special kind of stupid!
It's more complicated than that.

It had to do with the primaries in her state, the Republicans did not give it to her.

She was a write in. She owes all her power to the natives.

Native Americans make up about fifteen percent of the population of the state, and it had to do with Kav's view on their sovereignty. If she didn't vote against him, they made it clear, she would be out of a job.

Senator Lisa Murkowski wins Alaska write-in campaign | Reuters

And hopefully she'll be out of her job by the votes of the rest of us. So much sick of her shit.

Most non-political and even liberals I work with are so disgusted by Democrats that they are firmly behind Kavanaugh and President Trump.

Dems have no idea how radical they look.

No, it wasn't Obama...there is no "blame Obama" on this one --- this is all on the republicans..

What makes it even worse is that it was the republicans who suggested Obama pick Merrick Garland -- they went on record saying how great of a pick Garland would be -- then Obama picked him..

The rest is typical depraved Republican history..
Yeah after 8 years of Obama telling the Republicans to sit in the back of the bus, he listens to their suggestion he choose Garland. LOL.

Most non-political and even liberals I work with are so disgusted by Democrats that they are firmly behind Kavanaugh and President Trump.

Dems have no idea how radical they look.
43058592_250757622289041_7927586807447814144_n.jpg

Forum List

Back