I got a one week ban on another site..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
......JustPlainPolitics, for posting that pedophilia is disgusting and wrong! Another poster on that site started a thread detailing the story of a state university in California that had someone in one of their classes present a report that normalized pedophilia. I commented that it appeared that mainstream media is starting to normalize it as well, it is NOT normal and never will be. It is disgusting and WRONG. And I got a one week ban from commenting on the JustPlainPolitics boards for this! Incredible, but true.
Twitter suspends my account for harassment and abuse over my comment to a video of some Moslem involved in dogfighting. In the video was a tractor that was running and had an axle sticking from the tractor drive shaft. ONE OF THE GUYS INVOLVED in the dogfight was caught by the spinning axle and it hung on to him sending his body round and round every time he would make a revolution his head would hit the ground.
My crime was to say "I hope he broke his neck" I guess Twitter is pro dogfighting.
Who cares troll ? Twitter should ban you for life

Ok ….to all of you hysterical clowns here. I am going to try to reframe this discussion without taking sides although my bias will probobly be evident. As I see it, we have basically two choices -two ways to deal with pedophiles who do not offend and who are committed to not offending. I am hoping beyond hope that we can have an honest and rational discussion about the alternative. Please give me a sign that you all are not as stupid as you have sounded so far.

Before I go on, let me say that the idea of an adult having any sort of sexual contact with a child is abhorrent to me. I had a long career protecting children from sexual and other forms of abuse. I put those perverts who could not control themselves behind bars. So, if all that you intend to do is to attack me, just shut the fuck up right now and crawl back under you rock.

Now, the usual approach to someone who has been outed s a pedophile or pederast or whatever is to shun them, marginalize them and treat them like criminals. The effect is that, rather than seeking help and support from those who can help them not to offend, the go underground and exist in the shadows. They become isolated and stressed which we know makes them more likely to offend.

The alternative is to approach it as the mental health problem that it is. To give them credit for their efforts to not offend and provide support. And, there are support groups for these people, but they first have to feel comfortable enough to discuss their problems in order to participate. Please just ONE appropriate comment!

https://virped.org/

"
I’m a 20-year-old man who has been trying to deal with an attraction to young girls since I was 13. Women just don't interest me. I wish with all my soul that I could have a brain that's wired normally. I know that I can never act on what I feel, but I need to speak to a therapist because I don't think I can get through this on my own. But if I talk to a therapist he could report me, because I have to talk about my attraction to young girls. I don’t know whether he would or not and don't even know how to go about getting more information. Even the friendships I have are in danger of falling apart because I can't just keep saying 'I'm fine' and I can't talk to anyone about my problem. I think about suicide a lot. "

We do not choose to be attracted to children, and we cannot make that attraction go away. But we can resist the temptation to abuse children sexually, and many of us present no danger to children whatsoever. Yet we are despised for having a sexual attraction that we did not choose, cannot change, and successfully resist.

The goals of our organization are to reduce the stigma attached to pedophilia by letting people know that a substantial number of pedophiles do not molest children, and to provide peer support and information about available resources to help pedophiles lead happy, productive lives. Our highest priority is to help pedophiles never abuse children. We hope you will explore our web site with an open mind.

We operate a support group for pedophiles who are committed to avoiding having sexual contact with children. As of June, 2019, more than 3,900 people have created accounts. If you wish to join, <contact us>

......JustPlainPolitics, for posting that pedophilia is disgusting and wrong! Another poster on that site started a thread detailing the story of a state university in California that had someone in one of their classes present a report that normalized pedophilia. I commented that it appeared that mainstream media is starting to normalize it as well, it is NOT normal and never will be. It is disgusting and WRONG. And I got a one week ban from commenting on the JustPlainPolitics boards for this! Incredible, but true.
Twitter suspends my account for harassment and abuse over my comment to a video of some Moslem involved in dogfighting. In the video was a tractor that was running and had an axle sticking from the tractor drive shaft. ONE OF THE GUYS INVOLVED in the dogfight was caught by the spinning axle and it hung on to him sending his body round and round every time he would make a revolution his head would hit the ground.
My crime was to say "I hope he broke his neck" I guess Twitter is pro dogfighting.
Just another TDS deluded response that is pro dogfighting.

Ok ….to all of you hysterical clowns here. I am going to try to reframe this discussion without taking sides although my bias will probobly be evident. As I see it, we have basically two choices -two ways to deal with pedophiles who do not offend and who are committed to not offending. I am hoping beyond hope that we can have an honest and rational discussion about the alternative. Please give me a sign that you all are not as stupid as you have sounded so far.

Before I go on, let me say that the idea of an adult having any sort of sexual contact with a child is abhorrent to me. I had a long career protecting children from sexual and other forms of abuse. I put those perverts who could not control themselves behind bars. So, if all that you intend to do is to attack me, just shut the fuck up right now and crawl back under you rock.

Now, the usual approach to someone who has been outed s a pedophile or pederast or whatever is to shun them, marginalize them and treat them like criminals. The effect is that, rather than seeking help and support from those who can help them not to offend, the go underground and exist in the shadows. They become isolated and stressed which we know makes them more likely to offend.

The alternative is to approach it as the mental health problem that it is. To give them credit for their efforts to not offend and provide support. And, there are support groups for these people, but they first have to feel comfortable enough to discuss their problems in order to participate. Please just ONE appropriate comment!

"
I’m a 20-year-old man who has been trying to deal with an attraction to young girls since I was 13. Women just don't interest me. I wish with all my soul that I could have a brain that's wired normally. I know that I can never act on what I feel, but I need to speak to a therapist because I don't think I can get through this on my own. But if I talk to a therapist he could report me, because I have to talk about my attraction to young girls. I don’t know whether he would or not and don't even know how to go about getting more information. Even the friendships I have are in danger of falling apart because I can't just keep saying 'I'm fine' and I can't talk to anyone about my problem. I think about suicide a lot. "

We do not choose to be attracted to children, and we cannot make that attraction go away. But we can resist the temptation to abuse children sexually, and many of us present no danger to children whatsoever. Yet we are despised for having a sexual attraction that we did not choose, cannot change, and successfully resist.

The goals of our organization are to reduce the stigma attached to pedophilia by letting people know that a substantial number of pedophiles do not molest children, and to provide peer support and information about available resources to help pedophiles lead happy, productive lives. Our highest priority is to help pedophiles never abuse children. We hope you will explore our web site with an open mind.

We operate a support group for pedophiles who are committed to avoiding having sexual contact with children. As of June, 2019, more than 3,900 people have created accounts. If you wish to join, <contact us>
No don't stop showing your ignorance

"

Are you saying that as an example... Catholic priests who molested little boys are not homosexual then?

Just be glad that the ban was just for a week. A week ago, I may have gotten banned from my favorite actor's Instagram page because that is how it looks right now. The only way that I can see his entries is if I sign out of my account completely and another thing that I have noticed is that my messages to him are no longer with the other messages that have been left for him.

God bless you and Bronson Pinchot always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why has this happened? I have absolutely zero idea. I was nothing but good to him...a little overzealous maybe I will admit, but really. There was absolutely nothing for him to worry about at least in my own opinion. It isn't like my plan is to go after him in any way. If anything, I'd be more than willing to do the exact opposite by being who keeps him in one piece if I were to see any harm headed in his direction, I love him that much. One thing though that has not changed, at least not yet anyway, is my being able to write to him over at his Twitter page. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Why don't you post a link to that story. I would like to see exactly how they are "normalizing it" There is a school of thought that advocates that a person who is attracted to children should not be stigmatized and treated as a criminal AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT ACT on their impulses- while actually molesting children would still be a criminal act and not at all normal. Is that what your talking about??
As always, the defender of all perverseness comes to the rescue.
I didn't defend it dip shit. I said that "there is a school of thought..... " I will also say that it is a topic worth discussing, if we can get past the ad-Homs and stupid ass school yard sniping
Ho hum, the lying has begun.
The stupidity has begun
Soon as you got here too.

Nope, Twitter is just pro-Muslim. ANY Muslims, including terrorists. I know this because I got a permanent ban from Twitter for either badmouthing Muslim terrorists and posting a video of how Muslims have taken over Dearborn, Michigan OR calling Miley Cyrus a slut. They never specified which of these broke their rules. But I think it probably had to do with Muslims......

Why don't you post a link to that story. I would like to see exactly how they are "normalizing it" There is a school of thought that advocates that a person who is attracted to children should not be stigmatized and treated as a criminal AS LONG AS THEY DO NOT ACT on their impulses- while actually molesting children would still be a criminal act and not at all normal. Is that what your talking about??

They aren't criminalized so long as they keep their diseased paws to themselves.

Meanwhile, people wearing a fucking MAGA hat do get harrassed, mauled and treated like a criminal.

Go figure.
Right. It's not a crime until they act on it. But the pedophile who is committed to not offending- are there are some like that- is treated like a criminal who has offended. Whether or not we as a society should condone that is a topic worthy of discussion. However, I fear that there such a pathetic lack of brain power here that a productive discussion will not be possible . And save your red hearing about MAGA hats for Christ's sake and see if you can come up with some reasons why pedophilia should be treated as a mental health problem and how doing so can protect children.
Buttsex wasn't enough for you? Now you have to get into pedophilia?

Nope, Twitter is just pro-Muslim. ANY Muslims, including terrorists. I know this because I got a permanent ban from Twitter for either badmouthing Muslim terrorists and posting a video of how Muslims have taken over Dearborn, Michigan OR calling Miley Cyrus a slut. They never specified which of these broke their rules. But I think it probably had to do with Muslims......
I never mentioned anything about Moslems just said I hope he broke his neck. Regardless who it was I would have said the same thing.

They aren't criminalized so long as they keep their diseased paws to themselves.

Meanwhile, people wearing a fucking MAGA hat do get harrassed, mauled and treated like a criminal.

Go figure.
Right. It's not a crime until they act on it. But the pedophile who is committed to not offending- are there are some like that- is treated like a criminal who has offended. Whether or not we as a society should condone that is a topic worthy of discussion. However, I fear that there such a pathetic lack of brain power here that a productive discussion will not be possible . And save your red hearing about MAGA hats for Christ's sake and see if you can come up with some reasons why pedophilia should be treated as a mental health problem and how doing so can protect children.
If a person has these feelings and continues to hide them, this means they know it is wrong and don't want to be stigmatized. In this case, they should seek professional help or commit suicide.

If a person has these feelings and does not feel that they are wrong, they are sociopathic and will act on these urges. In this case, they should be publically drawn and quartered.

That is the extent of any rational discussion to be had. I would urge anyone who believes that preying upon children for sexual satisfaction do the right thing, which is not to have a plea that I cannot help myself. Help IS available, and with HIPPA laws, this help can be kept private and confidential.

There is no room in any society for predators of children.

Go figure.

If he hasn't already acted on his despicable urges, we would not know what a repulsive animal he is. Once he does that, we should lop his dick off, then do the same with his head. That is one monster we know will never hurt another child.

It's 'red herring' Mr. Lottsabrains.

Yeah!

Cuz... freedom of speech baybee!

Go figure.
If a person has these feelings and continues to hide them, this means they know it is wrong and don't want to be stigmatized. In this case, they should seek professional help or commit suicide.

If a person has these feelings and does not feel that they are wrong, they are sociopathic and will act on these urges. In this case, they should be publically drawn and quartered.

That is the extent of any rational discussion to be had. I would urge anyone who believes that preying upon children for sexual satisfaction do the right thing, which is not to have a plea that I cannot help myself. Help IS available, and with HIPPA laws, this help can be kept private and confidential.

There is no room in any society for predators of children.
Thank you for what appears to be the one and only rational and reasonable comment so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back