I Have A Confession To Make:

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
I am guilty of going off half-cocked in my recent complaints against Amazon and I'd like to clear that up.

I bought an item from Amazon which turned out to be defective. When I attempted to resolve the issue with Amazon my lack of computer skills (and my frustration at the time) repeatedly led me to the wrong place to report the problem I was having. The screen I went to made it seem (to me) that my only recourse was to lug a big, heavy box to a Post Office and pay a hefty fee to return the item.

If I'd gone to the right place, which I was later steered to by my grand-daughter (who will never let me forget it), I would have found that Amazon has provided a generously convenient means of resolving the problem. Simply stated, UPS picked up the item this morning and I will be receiving a refund.

I am guilty of being a cranky old fart and jumping the gun. I am contrite and I apologize for the false impression I conveyed.

Amazon is First Class.

May a DRONE crash thru your bedroom window and buzz you up.
You have no idea how hard it was going to be getting that box of dildos, that large and heavy, back to the post office. But this is how almost all of miketx's posts are. His grandkids really have their work cut out for them
Miketx has not posted in this thread.

Damnit! You're absolutely right. Apologies to MikeK, a continued hearty fuck you to Miketx, I'll delete it, and your reply will be evidence of my mistake. Thanks.

Forum List

Back