I have a "great" business idea for Trump....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Here's an idea.........If Trump wants to create more jobs....

He can hire a whole bunch of people to REMOVE from his (and Ivanka) foreign made crap, the labels that state that the crap was MADE in foreign sweat shops.......

I mean, for the smartest business man ever created, Trump should have come up with that idea himself....don't you think?

(One caveat, however,......... those jobs better be given to "real" Americans......)

He can hire a whole bunch of people to REMOVE from his (and Ivanka) foreign made crap, the labels that state that the crap was MADE in foreign sweat shops.......

I mean, for the smartest business man ever created, Trump should have come up with that idea himself....don't you think?

(One caveat, however,......... those jobs better be given to "real" Americans......)
i've forgotten how many jobs you've created.

Round up all the liberals, illegals, radical Muslims, and see gifts below.

c96d7efb58fdc53595727ddcd8ed8a5e.jpg

Have I ever stated that I should be president because I'm the best businessman that ever walked on the planet???........NO

Do you know of any orange clown who DID state that???

Business idea:
Carts that sell mixed nuts with Pelosi, Schumer, Perez, Cummings, Warren,
and Warner faces painted on them.
Or just sell Play-doh to all the hoodie wearing snowfkakes on their way to breaking office windows.

I'm just trying to help the Trump-lard to keep his promise to create jobs..............HOWEVER, I must readily admit that Trump is creating LOTS of jobs.......unfortunately they're mostly for lawyers hired to DEFEND the Trump cabal's sorry asses.

Conservatives have no concept of reality. Their posts and responses to rational people's OPs have been proof of this fact since message boards were created. Publicly severing their connection to the real world dates back to the beginning of the news papers' "letters to the editor" section.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

93fa9fe7c29c2554423228223510e891--donald-trump-republican-donald-trump-quotes.jpg
66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

The Big Orange Idiot does, indeed, understand his voting base.

Conservatives have no concept of reality. Their posts and responses to rational people's OPs have been proof of this fact since message boards were created. Publicly severing their connection to the real world dates back to the beginning of the news papers' "letters to the editor" section.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 139354 View attachment 139355

The Big Orange Idiot does, indeed, understand his voting base.

Bert reminds of one who flew over the cukoo's nest. which is why people like Nancy Pelosi is still in office....

One-Flew-Over-The-Cuckoos-Nest.jpg

same amount of walls, healthcare bills, massive deportations, and coal miner jobs in kentucky ...

same amount of walls, healthcare bills, massive deportations, and coal miner jobs in kentucky ...

To be "fair" to Trump, he HAS created lots of jobs with lawyers, hired to defend the Trump's cabal sorry asses.....Heck, even Pence has lawyered up......LOL

hes put more fact checkers to work than anyone else.

their job would go faster if they could find any ..

Gosh, did you think this up all by yourself?

Forum List

Back