i have a solution that will protect black and white unarmed criminals from being shot by the police ! !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
with the uproar going on about cops using deadly force against blacks maybe its time to train officers how to track and safely take down violent suspects in the inner cities without the use of lethal force if the perp isnt carrying a gun ! and who would be best at training them in the science of non lethal tactics to bring down someone safely and rendering them harmless ? zoologist and wildlife removal experts! now i'm not saying that inner city blacks are animals i'm saying if experts are able to track and trap a large wild animal safely with traps ,tranquilizer darts ect without causing harm it may be whats needed in the police dept toolbag and training ! i mean being caught in a net is a lot better than being shot ! and the same tactics can be used on violent whites that dont have a gun also ! 1593313148429.png

Last edited:
with the uproar going on about cops using deadly force against blacks maybe its time to train officers how to track and safely take down violent suspects in the inner cities without the use of lethal force if the perp isnt carrying a gun ! and who would be best at training them in the science of non lethal tactics to bring down someone safely and rendering them harmless ? zoologist and wildlife removal experts! now i'm not saying that inner city blacks are animals i'm saying if experts are able to track and trap a large wild animal safely with traps ,tranquilizer darts ect without causing harm it may be whats needed in the police dept toolbag and training ! i mean being caught in a net is a lot better than being shot ! and they same tactics can be used on violent whites that dont have a gun also !
FANTASTIC idea. Thank you!

with the uproar going on about cops using deadly force against blacks maybe its time to train officers how to track and safely take down violent suspects in the inner cities without the use of lethal force if the perp isnt carrying a gun ! and who would be best at training them in the science of non lethal tactics to bring down someone safely and rendering them harmless ? zoologist and wildlife removal experts! now i'm not saying that inner city blacks are animals i'm saying if experts are able to track and trap a large wild animal safely with traps ,tranquilizer darts ect without causing harm it may be whats needed in the police dept toolbag and training ! i mean being caught in a net is a lot better than being shot ! and they same tactics can be used on violent whites that dont have a gun also ! View attachment 356121

Phasers to stun?

yoZ5WEZ.jpg

with the uproar going on about cops using deadly force against blacks maybe its time to train officers how to track and safely take down violent suspects in the inner cities without the use of lethal force if the perp isnt carrying a gun ! and who would be best at training them in the science of non lethal tactics to bring down someone safely and rendering them harmless ? zoologist and wildlife removal experts! now i'm not saying that inner city blacks are animals i'm saying if experts are able to track and trap a large wild animal safely with traps ,tranquilizer darts ect without causing harm it may be whats needed in the police dept toolbag and training ! i mean being caught in a net is a lot better than being shot ! and they same tactics can be used on violent whites that dont have a gun also ! View attachment 356121

Phasers to stun?

View attachment 356122
if only we had that kind of tech .......

Phasers to stun?

View attachment 356122
THAT would work. And what stunning NIPPLES! Thanks for the pic.

Phasers to stun?

View attachment 356122
lol ! it took me a second to catch what you meant !

Phasers to stun?

View attachment 356122
double stun !

Phasers to stun?

View attachment 356122
The headlights are blinding me Jim...

Phasers to stun?

View attachment 356122
lol ! it took me a second to catch what you meant !
Even the tortoise gets laid....

with the uproar going on about cops using deadly force against blacks maybe its time to train officers how to track and safely take down violent suspects in the inner cities without the use of lethal force if the perp isnt carrying a gun ! and who would be best at training them in the science of non lethal tactics to bring down someone safely and rendering them harmless ? zoologist and wildlife removal experts! now i'm not saying that inner city blacks are animals i'm saying if experts are able to track and trap a large wild animal safely with traps ,tranquilizer darts ect without causing harm it may be whats needed in the police dept toolbag and training ! i mean being caught in a net is a lot better than being shot ! and the same tactics can be used on violent whites that dont have a gun also ! View attachment 356121

Funny.. I was kinda thinking along the same lines tonight.. Once Minneapolis "remakes" the public safety system -- and they LOSE their 1st dozen "social work responders" to violent people, I predicted that they'd arm them with tranq. rifles.. Maybe tranq. handguns... Just bring them in from wild and cage them to do the exam...

The net -- I believe -- is already in the police toolbox.. Seen it used on crazies before. Carried by special weapons units.

OR for even MORE SpideyMan fun....

with the uproar going on about cops using deadly force against blacks maybe its time to train officers how to track and safely take down violent suspects in the inner cities without the use of lethal force if the perp isnt carrying a gun ! and who would be best at training them in the science of non lethal tactics to bring down someone safely and rendering them harmless ? zoologist and wildlife removal experts! now i'm not saying that inner city blacks are animals i'm saying if experts are able to track and trap a large wild animal safely with traps ,tranquilizer darts ect without causing harm it may be whats needed in the police dept toolbag and training ! i mean being caught in a net is a lot better than being shot ! and the same tactics can be used on violent whites that dont have a gun also ! View attachment 356121
How about do whatever you are told to do or say when you are told to do or say it and then when the dust has settled, if something that takes place during "the war" doesn't sit well with you, get a lawyer?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back