I have a transcript of the State of the Union Speech to be given tonight by Biden!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
My fellow Democrats and racist Insurrectionists, today the world and the country faces a global threat of war and violence in the Ukraine. I called to reassure the Ukrainian CEO of Burisma he can count on my protection. The Ukrainian President and current US citizens in the Ukraine, however, not so much. You all really should leave ya know because what we have here is a hairy situation, in fact, infact, in fact it reminds me.....… I got.....I got........I got hairy legs that … turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So, I learned about roaches (also knowns as black children), I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap (zap!) sorry, I should not talk about that. I was warned by big daddy Soros not to do (zap!).........Ok, Ok, moving on.

What we need now is a strong leader like our President Kamala Harris is (zap) I mean, I mean like I am. I misspoke, Kamala is not President, I am. I mean, what President has hair that smells so sweet as her hair but the problem is she is to old for me by about 50 years(zap!)............but I digress. Now where did I put my ice cream cone (zap!) stop that! (zap!)............Mommy!! (zap!, zap!, zap!!!) (Screen goes blank)

Last edited:
Do you still like cigars Bill?....

1646155920647.png

My fellow Democrats and racist Insurrectionists, today the world and the country faces a global threat of war and violence in the Ukraine. I called to reassure the Ukrainian CEO of Burisma he can count on my protection. The Ukrainian President and current US citizens in the Ukraine, however, not so much. You all really should leave ya know because what we have here is a hairy situation, in fact, infact, in fact it reminds me.....… I got.....I got........I got hairy legs that … turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So, I learned about roaches (also knowns as black children), I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap (zap!) sorry, I should not talk about that. I was warned by big daddy Soros not to do (zap!).........Ok, Ok, moving on.

What we need now is a strong leader like our President Kamala Harris is (zap) I mean, I mean like I am. I misspoke, Kamala is not President, I am. I mean, what President has hair that smells so sweet as her hair but the problem is she is to old for me by about 50 years(zap!)............but I digress. Now where did I put my ice cream cone (zap!) stop that! (zap!)............Mommy!! (zap!, zap!, zap!!!) (Screen goes blank)

Putin is just going after the evidence of corruption in Ukraine committed by Obama, Clinton, Biden and The Podesta Group. Once those records are located and destroyed, Putin will withdraw somewhat.

Putin is just going after the evidence of corruption in Ukraine committed by Obama, Clinton, Biden and The Podesta Group. Once those records are located and destroyed, Putin will withdraw somewhat.
Putin is sooo yesterday

Doesn't he know despots no longer use the military to conquer a free people? Now they just use bureaucracy.

1646157496457.png

Forum List

Back