I Have Successfully Fled KKKalifornia

va1863.gif

California is heading towards an implosion. Taxpayers like me and businesses are fleeing in droves, being replaced by illegals and homeless attracted to the freebies.

What can't go on forever will not.

And as far as California having the 6th largest economy, it's all funny money dot coms now. No one produces actual things there now. And as we watched Twitter and Facebook lose 20% of their wealth in just a few hours, their time is limited.

Very funny. VERY FUNNY.

Tax payers and business like me has not left. This exodus has not hurt California. Economy is booming here better than most or all of states.
Correction..... California is the 5th largest economy in this planet NOT 6th.
And WHO are you to dispute that claim?

Maybe illegals here are becoming scientists, engineers, professors, teachers, building owners, developers etc etc etc that is why the economy is booming here.

No one produces actual things here now? REALLY? That is probably one of the top 5 ridiculous and dumbest I ever heard in this forum.

Twitter and Facebook will not hurt California economy dude.

You live here in California? Really? Since when illegals and homeless are taking over business?
Illegals are literally in company boardrooms, moron.

Prove it. Just because they don’t look whites they are illegals? That’s dumb don’t you think?

Typical Trump supporter.

California is heading towards an implosion. Taxpayers like me and businesses are fleeing in droves, being replaced by illegals and homeless attracted to the freebies.

What can't go on forever will not.

And as far as California having the 6th largest economy, it's all funny money dot coms now. No one produces actual things there now. And as we watched Twitter and Facebook lose 20% of their wealth in just a few hours, their time is limited.

Maybe illegals here are becoming scientists, engineers, professors, teachers, building owners, developers etc etc etc that is why the economy is booming here.

Do you have a source which suggests that "Many Illegals" are making it well in California, rather than being a net-burden?

You cut my whole post. You may want to read my whole post again.

I am sure Californians are saddened to see such a fine outstanding citizens like yourself leave.

But I am concerned .

Isn't Virginia turning blue? Wouldn't you have been better to move to solidly red States like Alabama or Mississippi?

Maybe that was more red than you could handle.
View attachment 207931
I don't like it when people show those pictures. Those children are abused to make them cry.
Not as bad as the children being abused by Republicans at the border, but still abused.

Agree.
That shows what kind these people are. They probably give them happiness when they see poor homeless people. These are Trump low class supporters.

Tired of the Leftard politics the wife and I sold and joined many of our friends and relatives in the Exodus. We will be replaced by 10 families of illegals no doubt.

Currently in escrow on a 5,800 sq ft home with a few acres on a lake in the Commonwealth of Virginia for almost half what I sold for in the Shithole State.

People here are much more friendly, crime is much lower, you walk into a business and they'll be playing Christian music, costs are cheaper and as a history buff I'm in Ground Zero.

So goodbye KKKalifornia forever.

Why don't you list city vs city so we can show you how you fucked up.

Also you'll need;

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Briggs-S...as-Snow-Thrower-with-Electric-Start/129382113

Standby Generators For Backup Power - USGenerator

Parkas - Winter Coats, Down Coats and Jackets, Extreme Cold Weather Clothing

GOOD LUCK!!!!
You're adorable.

Tired of the Leftard politics the wife and I sold and joined many of our friends and relatives in the Exodus. We will be replaced by 10 families of illegals no doubt.

Currently in escrow on a 5,800 sq ft home with a few acres on a lake in the Commonwealth of Virginia for almost half what I sold for in the Shithole State.

People here are much more friendly, crime is much lower, you walk into a business and they'll be playing Christian music, costs are cheaper and as a history buff I'm in Ground Zero.

I'm still here in California. Theres a lot of things I like about it but it's just not practical to retire here.... when that day comes. Unless you are very wealthy. You can retire somewhere else and lead a much better lifestyle, I'll probably do that someday too.

I'm still here in California. Theres a lot of things I like about it but it's just not practical to retire here.... when that day comes. Unless you are very wealthy. You can retire somewhere else and lead a much better lifestyle, I'll probably do that someday too.
Cost of living and the political BS made it impossible for us to tolerate. I prefer to give my extra money to Norweigian Cruise Line and airlines.

Why don't you list city vs city so we can show you how you fucked up.

Also you'll need;

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Briggs-S...as-Snow-Thrower-with-Electric-Start/129382113

Standby Generators For Backup Power - USGenerator

Parkas - Winter Coats, Down Coats and Jackets, Extreme Cold Weather Clothing

GOOD LUCK!!!!
Well, you can burn and breath in the car exhaust sitting in traffic while I have a glass of Trump wine and enjoy the scenery.
9C9CC816-5114-4E31-AABD-FED253CB19C3.jpeg

Last edited:
I am sure Californians are saddened to see such a fine outstanding citizens like yourself leave.

But I am concerned .

Isn't Virginia turning blue? Wouldn't you have been better to move to solidly red States like Alabama or Mississippi?

Maybe that was more red than you could handle.
View attachment 207931
I don't like it when people show those pictures. Those children are abused to make them cry.
Not as bad as the children being abused by Republicans at the border, but still abused.

Agree.
That shows what kind these people are. They probably give them happiness when they see poor homeless people. These are Trump low class supporters.
Takes a real shitforbrains to think a kid needs to be abused to cry. Congrats.

Congratulations on your successful escape.

Congrats! Enjoy your new home. Moving can often be super stressful depending on how you look at it.

Congrats! Enjoy your new home. Moving can often be super stressful depending on how you look at it.
One day I’ll write up how this entire process has been a God thing. The events and their timing will have all the nonbelievers screaming BS.

Forum List

Back