I Have Successfully Fled KKKalifornia

Tired of the Leftard politics the wife and I sold and joined many of our friends and relatives in the Exodus. We will be replaced by 10 families of illegals no doubt.

Currently in escrow on a 5,800 sq ft home with a few acres on a lake in the Commonwealth of Virginia for almost half what I sold for in the Shithole State.

People here are much more friendly, crime is much lower, you walk into a business and they'll be playing Christian music, costs are cheaper and as a history buff I'm in Ground Zero.

So goodbye KKKalifornia forever.
Good luck with your new home, and don't bring your brainwashed ideas with you as so many Yankees do in the State of Alabama. At town meeting they state that how they did it in the State they moved from. It does not go over well with the locals.
He won’t do that. He is more conservative than the locals in Virginia.

Yep, northern VA as well.
Yeah, I lived in NoVa for 35 years.
I worked in NoVA for a spell, way before it got all built up but did grow up in Hampton Rhodes in the 80s and 90s. Awesome time.
The wife is Fairfax born and bred, before we left that traffic nightmare in 2012 we lived in Reston. A friend came down once from Pennsy for a Civ War encampment at Sully Plantation, claimed "you couldn't put another house in with a shoe horn if you tried..." :lol:
Oh yeah, completely understand that saying. The last time I was in VA Beach, I swear they are hell bent on developing every last square inch of that place. Loved Fairfax but has been a while since I have visited.
Oh and if you plan on visiting soon be prepared for this......

wiehletraffic.jpg

FAIRFAX-COUNTY-TRAFFIC.jpg

07.25.12news-ap-american-legion-bridge-edit_0.jpeg
those photos look like just about everywhere in OC and the L.A vicinity.....

Tired of the Leftard politics the wife and I sold and joined many of our friends and relatives in the Exodus. We will be replaced by 10 families of illegals no doubt.

Currently in escrow on a 5,800 sq ft home with a few acres on a lake in the Commonwealth of Virginia for almost half what I sold for in the Shithole State.

People here are much more friendly, crime is much lower, you walk into a business and they'll be playing Christian music, costs are cheaper and as a history buff I'm in Ground Zero.

Adios MF. And you are moving to a shit hole place.

California is heading towards an implosion. Taxpayers like me and businesses are fleeing in droves, being replaced by illegals and homeless attracted to the freebies.

What can't go on forever will not.

And as far as California having the 6th largest economy, it's all funny money dot coms now. No one produces actual things there now. And as we watched Twitter and Facebook lose 20% of their wealth in just a few hours, their time is limited.

Maybe illegals here are becoming scientists, engineers, professors, teachers, building owners, developers etc etc etc that is why the economy is booming here.

Do you have a source which suggests that "Many Illegals" are making it well in California, rather than being a net-burden?

I worked in NoVA for a spell, way before it got all built up but did grow up in Hampton Rhodes in the 80s and 90s. Awesome time.
The wife is Fairfax born and bred, before we left that traffic nightmare in 2012 we lived in Reston. A friend came down once from Pennsy for a Civ War encampment at Sully Plantation, claimed "you couldn't put another house in with a shoe horn if you tried..." :lol:
Oh yeah, completely understand that saying. The last time I was in VA Beach, I swear they are hell bent on developing every last square inch of that place. Loved Fairfax but has been a while since I have visited.

wiehletraffic.jpg

Well, according to this, it looks like Northern Virginia into Washington on I-95 has the worst traffic bottleneck of the roads in the nation

These are the 25 worst traffic hotspots in America. Four are here..

wiehletraffic.jpg

Well, according to this, it looks like Northern Virginia into Washington on I-95 has the worst traffic bottleneck of the roads in the nation

These are the 25 worst traffic hotspots in America. Four are here..
Democrat controlled regions are congested traffic nightmares, crime dens and generally toxic.

The rest of Virginia is the opposite.

C72777C8-7BDA-4EB3-B855-2981B5CA90CA.jpeg

Adios MF. And you are moving to a shit hole place.
Oh look, we even have a leprechaun in Virginia.
8081220E-C215-47C3-97F6-A36719B6D435.jpeg

I just hate walking into stores that aren't playing Christian music :rolleyes-41:
Highly doubtful that California will miss you -
Matter of fact, my friends in Callie just got an invitation to a celebration of your departure!

Party Theme: California Needed another Weatherman like the Fish Needed a Bicycle :D
The fact people feel free to do as they please here is pretty scary for a Leftist.

What did California prevent you from doing exactly?

Rolling coal? - Blasting Christian music with 10 foot exterior speakers at midnight?? - Shooting the neighbor's cat with your AR-15???

Screen-Shot-2017-05-04-at-11.18.51-AM-610x346.png
What did California prevent you from doing exactly?

Besides turning a 10 minute drive into a one hour commute, my car registration going from $500 to $70, gas 40% cheaper, almost all costs significantly lower, no men in girls bathrooms, and I can use a straw in public, for starters.

When we moved out west to help take care of my parents in Colorado Springs we would laugh at the traffic reports even the ones from Denver.......
Haha! I feel ya. Ever drive through Chattanooga, Tennessee? What a nightmare. Hey nice talking with you!
You haven’t seen traffic until you’ve been to SoCal. Last job I had a customer based in London, the other Paris that would always be out for status checks. They both independently stated SoCal traffic was the worst.

Good luck with your new home, and don't bring your brainwashed ideas with you as so many Yankees do in the State of Alabama. At town meeting they state that how they did it in the State they moved from. It does not go over well with the locals.
I will go to town meetings and state how they did things in California.

As reason for doing the opposite.

Only good thing in California now is the weather, and only because the Left haven’t figured out how to screw that up.
Yet.

I envy you. I want to get out of this disastrous circus act of a state but I simply don't have the money/wherewithal.

I envy you. I want to get out of this disastrous circus act of a state but I simply don't have the money/wherewithal.
I once thought the same thing. Then I remembered my immigrant great grandparents in 1870. No money. Their description of California was probably third person accounts. So they went to California.

I have google street view and access to whatever I need via the Internet. Easy for me.

I once thought the same thing. Then I remembered my immigrant great grandparents in 1870. No money. Their description of California was probably third person accounts. So they went to California.

I have google street view and access to whatever I need via the Internet. Easy for me.

Interesting. Like Spock always said in Star Trek, "There are always possibilities."

What took you so long?

Why don't you list city vs city so we can show you how you fucked up.

Also you'll need;

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Briggs-S...as-Snow-Thrower-with-Electric-Start/129382113

Standby Generators For Backup Power - USGenerator

Parkas - Winter Coats, Down Coats and Jackets, Extreme Cold Weather Clothing

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Virginia? So you can be closer to the KKKlan?

I am sure Californians are saddened to see such a fine outstanding citizens like yourself leave.

But I am concerned .

Isn't Virginia turning blue? Wouldn't you have been better to move to solidly red States like Alabama or Mississippi?

Maybe that was more red than you could handle.
View attachment 207931
I don't like it when people show those pictures. Those children are abused to make them cry.
Not as bad as the children being abused by Republicans at the border, but still abused.

This guy must take his politics pretty seriously to pack up his family and move all the way cross country.

This guy must take his politics pretty seriously to pack up his family and move all the way cross country.
It is more than politics it is the fact that in Virginia he get 4 times the house he had plus have money left over.

Forum List

Back