I Have Yet to Hear a Good Reason Why Anyone Wants to Talk About Guns

Any of the recent murder sprees involving the use of a gun. What is the purpose of discussing guns?

Is there some long overlooked law that if it were in place would have prevented them from occurring? We hear the cliché "reasonable gun control" tossed around a lot. So what is that mean in English?

Bump stock ban? OK, so they murder half as many. They still murder a lot of people.

Ban scary looking rifles? Small percentage of gun related murders are with a scary looking rifle.

Better background checks? Which murderer would have not have had a gun if a reasonable and Constitutional background check had taken place?

Better law enforcement of potential murderers? Apparently the father of the Facebook shooter had notified police about his daughters mental condition. So what are the police supposed to do, deny her her Constitutional Rights and send her to some Gulag?

More money towards mental healthcare? Which of the recent murderers was denied mental healthcare because of lack of funds?

So what your goal of discussing guns, lefties?

Keep in mind that in the 50's my father and his friends would routinely take their rifles to public school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. And no one even took a second glance.
Yes, the Good Old 50s When Polio and TB were wide spread, blacks couldn't drink out of white's water fountains, and more doctors smoked Camels than any other cigarette. It was great.
More Doctors Smoke Camels Than Any Other Cigarette

Nobody cares s0n.

Spoken like a true idiot.

Perhaps..... but winning!!!:cul2:

Meanwhile what do progressives have to hang their hat on? That Laura Ingraham got taken off her show for 10 days?

:iyfyus.jpg:

Any of the recent murder sprees involving the use of a gun. What is the purpose of discussing guns?

Is there some long overlooked law that if it were in place would have prevented them from occurring? We hear the cliché "reasonable gun control" tossed around a lot. So what is that mean in English?

Bump stock ban? OK, so they murder half as many. They still murder a lot of people.

Ban scary looking rifles? Small percentage of gun related murders are with a scary looking rifle.

Better background checks? Which murderer would have not have had a gun if a reasonable and Constitutional background check had taken place?

Better law enforcement of potential murderers? Apparently the father of the Facebook shooter had notified police about his daughters mental condition. So what are the police supposed to do, deny her her Constitutional Rights and send her to some Gulag?

More money towards mental healthcare? Which of the recent murderers was denied mental healthcare because of lack of funds?

Keep in mind that in the 50's my father and his friends would routinely take their rifles to public school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. And no one even took a second glance.

Apparently this "in the old daze kids took guns to school" canard is this week's myth-meme to be parroted until people start believing it. :lol:

"Who controls the past controls the future". Or at least the guns. Top speed comrade.

Here in Brooklyn, NY....center of the world, I have a pal who tells me he was on the rifle team in public high school....and did just that: carried his rifle to school.

You should either look up the meaning of 'canard,' or stick to words you can define.

Of course you do. I myself am a qualified brain surgeon at work right now, am the rightful ruler of Bhutan, and personally invented the slip-n-slide. Because this is the internets, innit.

There was one (1) time when anybody ever brought firearms to any of my schools. He was immediately expelled as soon as it was discovered. Revisionist history is fun I guess, until somebody shows up who knows better.

Yes, the Good Old 50s When Polio and TB were wide spread, blacks couldn't drink out of white's water fountains, and more doctors smoked Camels than any other cigarette. It was great.

Nobody cares s0n.

Spoken like a true idiot.

Perhaps..... but winning!!!:cul2:

Meanwhile what do progressives have to hang their hat on? That Laura Ingraham got taken off her show for 10 days?

:iyfyus.jpg:

Not even that, as I understand it Laura was just on vacation which had been planned long before the incident.

Congradulations. You exceeded beyond all expectations of the stupidest strawman troll possible to avoid the OP.

The kids are 'winning'

they've marched out of classrooms across this nation in unison

states are revisiting and amending their guns laws

and here we thought this generation has no gumption

I applaud them all

~S~

Apparently this "in the old daze kids took guns to school" canard is this week's myth-meme to be parroted until people start believing it. :lol:

"Who controls the past controls the future". Or at least the guns. Top speed comrade.

Here in Brooklyn, NY....center of the world, I have a pal who tells me he was on the rifle team in public high school....and did just that: carried his rifle to school.

You should either look up the meaning of 'canard,' or stick to words you can define.

Of course you do. I myself am a qualified brain surgeon at work right now, am the rightful ruler of Bhutan, and personally invented the slip-n-slide. Because this is the internets, innit.

There was one (1) time when anybody ever brought firearms to any of my schools. He was immediately expelled as soon as it was discovered. Revisionist history is fun I guess, until somebody shows up who knows better.

Now....why would you make this flaccid attempt to save face.....when there was never any to save?

You claimed that the events .....high school students carrying rifle to school was a 'canard.'

Let me help you to understand the word:

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.
    an unfounded rumor or story. google

I proved......PROVED....it to be true.

And, of course, that I am always correct.

You....a dirt-eating simpleton, now posting 'is not, issssss nooooottttttt' when caught lying.

Have no fear....your reputation cannot go lower.

Now....why would you make this flaccid attempt to save face.....when there was never any to save?

You claimed that the events .....high school students carrying rifle to school was a 'canard.'

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

You....a dirt-eating simpleton, now posting 'is not, issssss nooooottttttt' when caught lying.

:lol: No moronette, you "PROVED" that you think made-up ipse dixit stories constitute "proof".
Which is amusing, if pathetic.

Bottom line remains --- these poor puerile pretend-fables y'all think you can just trot out onstage and everybody has to buy them, ain't selling. You can't go back in time and put guns in schoolkids' hands; you can't go back in time and make O'bama and/or FDR create their own depressions, you can't go back in time and put Hitler on the 'left', you can't go back in time and insert "Democrats" into the founders of the Klan, in short you can't just decide you wish events of the past had gone differently and to remedy that you're going to simply declare it happened a different way. The universe just doesn't work that way. Period.

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

:lol: No moronette, you "PROVED" that you think made-up ipse dixit stories constitute "proof".

Bottom line remains --- these poor puerile pretend-fables y'all think you can just trot out onstage and everybody has to buy them, ain't selling. You can't go back in time and put guns in schoolkids' hands; you can't go back in time and make O'bama and/or FDR create their own depressions, you can't go back in time and put Hitler on the 'left', you can't go back in time and insert "Democrats" into the founders of the Klan, in short you can't just decide you wish events of the past had gone differently and to remedy that you're going to simply declare it happened a different way. The universe just doesn't work that way. Period.
parrot_head.jpg

no one cares what *you* want to "hear".

and no one cares about your father and his rifles....

I would like to hear why anyone sane would want crazies, criminals and domestic abusers to have guns.

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

parrot_head.jpg

is that a self portrait, NRA shill?

I have to complement you, though, on your sad little efforts to troll someone about a thousand times smarter than you are.

but I guess it's all trumptards have

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

parrot_head.jpg

16265806_701937899983985_8625076220324211344_n.jpg

"As John Lott Jr. has noted, once upon a time,

it was common for schools to have shooting clubs. Even in New York City, virtually every public high school had a shooting club up until 1969. It was common for high school students to take their guns with them to school on the subways in the morning and turn them over to their homeroom teacher or the gym coach so the heavy guns would simply be out of the way. After school, students would pick up their guns when it was time for practice."
Gun Clubs at School | National Review

Another custard pie in your kisser.
The left are morons because they live in a fictional bubbleworld void of reality.

Then why the fck are you posting these threads?

Active shooter at YouTube
Remember: UK Shows Us that Gun Control Works
Baltimore trying to lower murder rate, democrats fighting the effort...
London murders outnumber New York 2 months in a row...so it starts....

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

parrot_head.jpg

I have to complement you, though, on your sad little efforts to troll someone about a thousand times smarter than you are.

but I guess it's all trumptards have

I have no idea what he's going for there -- I figure it means "toucan play at that game" and he's going to join spandex-gurl in her quest to rewrite history. I dunno.

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

You lie.

I prove that you lie.

And.....you continue to lie.

NYC high school students carried rifles to school, FDR turned a year or two recession into a ten year Depression, Obama was never up to the task of running the country, Hitler was a Leftist, as shown by the name of his party, the KKK was a Democrat organization, and you are, and will always be, a lying low-life.

Every item above is a fact.

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

You lie.

I prove that you lie.

NYC high school students carried rifles to school, FDR turned a year or two recession into a ten year Depression, Obama was never up to the task of running the country, Hitler was a Leftist, as shown by the name of his party, the KKK was a Democrat organization, and you are, and will always be, a lying low-life.

:laugh2:.

:dig:

Yep. The YouTube shooter violated no laws, violated no laws pending, and violated no laws the left are willing to publicly proclaim is required.

10 limit magazine, she just carried a second magazine. And because no one else was armed, she just had time to reload the second. Fortunately, she was a lousy shot.

The left only bitch about guns because they have orgasms dreaming they can repeat the mass muderers other gun grabbing governments conducted in the past century.

YouTube shooting: Attacker reloaded handgun during shooting, police say

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

You lie.

I prove that you lie.

Poor dumbass and his bubble world gets bitch slapped by reality.

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.

You lie.

I prove that you lie.

Poor dumbass and his bubble world gets bitch slapped by reality.

Spandex-gurl is a "he"?

Who knew.

Forum List

Back