I Have Yet to Hear a Good Reason Why Anyone Wants to Talk About Guns

Now....why would you make this flaccid attempt to save face.....when there was never any to save?

You claimed that the events .....high school students carrying rifle to school was a 'canard.'

Let me help you to understand the word:

ca·nard
kəˈnär(d)/
noun
  1. 1.
    an unfounded rumor or story. google

I proved......PROVED....it to be true.

And, of course, that I am always correct.

You....a dirt-eating simpleton, now posting 'is not, issssss nooooottttttt' when caught lying.

Have no fear....your reputation cannot go lower.

:lol: No moronette, you "PROVED" that you think made-up ipse dixit stories constitute "proof".
Which is amusing, if pathetic.

Bottom line remains --- these poor puerile pretend-fables y'all think you can just trot out onstage and everybody has to buy them, ain't selling. You can't go back in time and put guns in schoolkids' hands; you can't go back in time and make O'bama and/or FDR create their own depressions, you can't go back in time and put Hitler on the 'left', you can't go back in time and insert "Democrats" into the founders of the Klan, in short you can't just decide you wish events of the past had gone differently and to remedy that you're going to simply declare it happened a different way. The universe just doesn't work that way. Period.

You lie.

I prove that you lie.

And.....you continue to lie.

NYC high school students carried rifles to school, FDR turned a year or two recession into a ten year Depression, Obama was never up to the task of running the country, Hitler was a Leftist, as shown by the name of his party, the KKK was a Democrat organization, and you are, and will always be, a lying low-life.

Every item above is a fact.

:laugh2:.

:dig:
Poor dumbass and his bubble world gets bitch slapped by reality.

Spandex-gurl is a "he"?

Who knew.
Hilarious. Gender confused Leftard goes homophobe.

Any of the recent murder sprees involving the use of a gun. What is the purpose of discussing guns?

Is there some long overlooked law that if it were in place would have prevented them from occurring? We hear the cliché "reasonable gun control" tossed around a lot. So what is that mean in English?

Bump stock ban? OK, so they murder half as many. They still murder a lot of people.

Ban scary looking rifles? Small percentage of gun related murders are with a scary looking rifle.

Better background checks? Which murderer would have not have had a gun if a reasonable and Constitutional background check had taken place?

Better law enforcement of potential murderers? Apparently the father of the Facebook shooter had notified police about his daughters mental condition. So what are the police supposed to do, deny her her Constitutional Rights and send her to some Gulag?

More money towards mental healthcare? Which of the recent murderers was denied mental healthcare because of lack of funds?

So what your goal of discussing guns, lefties?

Keep in mind that in the 50's my father and his friends would routinely take their rifles to public school to go rabbit hunting afterwards. And no one even took a second glance.

Apparently this "in the old daze kids took guns to school" canard is this week's myth-meme to be parroted until people start believing it. :lol:

"Who controls the past controls the future". Or at least the guns. Top speed comrade.

Here in Brooklyn, NY....center of the world, I have a pal who tells me he was on the rifle team in public high school....and did just that: carried his rifle to school.

You should either look up the meaning of 'canard,' or stick to words you can define.

yup happened here

we had shooting sports as part of gym class

we would bring our 22s to school

put them in the locker

at gym take them out walk a block up the street with them

to the armory

where we would shoot

the school paid for the ammo ta boot

:lol: No moronette, you "PROVED" that you think made-up ipse dixit stories constitute "proof".
Which is amusing, if pathetic.

Bottom line remains --- these poor puerile pretend-fables y'all think you can just trot out onstage and everybody has to buy them, ain't selling. You can't go back in time and put guns in schoolkids' hands; you can't go back in time and make O'bama and/or FDR create their own depressions, you can't go back in time and put Hitler on the 'left', you can't go back in time and insert "Democrats" into the founders of the Klan, in short you can't just decide you wish events of the past had gone differently and to remedy that you're going to simply declare it happened a different way. The universe just doesn't work that way. Period.

You lie.

I prove that you lie.

And.....you continue to lie.

NYC high school students carried rifles to school, FDR turned a year or two recession into a ten year Depression, Obama was never up to the task of running the country, Hitler was a Leftist, as shown by the name of his party, the KKK was a Democrat organization, and you are, and will always be, a lying low-life.

Every item above is a fact.

:laugh2:.

:dig:
Poor dumbass and his bubble world gets bitch slapped by reality.

Spandex-gurl is a "he"?

Who knew.
Hilarious. Gender confused Leftard goes homophobe.

Hey, if "he" is pretending to be a "she", that's got nothing to do with homophobia. I don't see it though, nor is it relevant to anything.

Is it.

Forum List

Back