I haven't seen this ad for a long time , now its back on Fox.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
There are enough rich Jews to give to these people, instead they prey on the Christians and just give to jews. I saw this for the first time in a long time on Laura's Ingraham show. Tonight they asked for 18 bucks a month.

http://www.ifcj.org/who-we-are/

I give to local people, not Russian and Israel jews , Israel gets almost 5 billion of aid from the US and all the rich billionaires like Sheldon Adelson send money to Israel.

No, more "preying" then other charities. And you seem offended, that Christians would want to give to Jews...

I'm really not seeing the issue here that led you to start a thread on this. Is it just a knee jerk opposition to religion in general?

Pitiful!!
Soldiers and Their Families
For Israel — a tiny country surrounded by enemies who regularly call for her destruction — national defense is a very serious matter. Because the need to remain on guard against attacks from her neighbors is so critical, military service is mandatory for all Israelis.

A good percentage of those serving are lone soldiers, young men and women who have no family in Israel. They bravely step up to protect their adopted country without the support of a loving family. Other soldiers find challenges when they complete their military service, as they don't have the finances to pay for training or education to secure a good job. This presents particular difficulties for poor and immigrant soldiers.

Guardians of Israel addresses the unique needs of these IDF soldiers and veterans, who give some of the best years of their life to secure the Holy Land, by offering a variety of material and emotional support.

About IFCJ, The History, and Humanitarian Work

There are enough rich Jews to give to these people, instead they prey on the Christians and just give to jews. I saw this for the first time in a long time on Laura's Ingraham show. Tonight they asked for 18 bucks a month.

I give to local people, not Russian and Israel jews , Israel gets almost 5 billion of aid from the US and all the rich billionaires like Sheldon Adelson send money to Israel.

Soros is an incredibly rich Jew, is what I'm told, and yet doesn't the Left give to plenty of his "charities"???

Speaking of which, the latest tactic that if you speak against Soros you're "anti-Semitic" is one of the most blatantly hilarious things I've ever read from the desperate Left. I mean look at you folks, as in this thread.

Would love to know where in MI you live by the way. If it's not in Ann Arbor, it's the wrong place

Pitiful!!
Soldiers and Their Families
For Israel — a tiny country surrounded by enemies who regularly call for her destruction — national defense is a very serious matter. Because the need to remain on guard against attacks from her neighbors is so critical, military service is mandatory for all Israelis.

A good percentage of those serving are lone soldiers, young men and women who have no family in Israel. They bravely step up to protect their adopted country without the support of a loving family. Other soldiers find challenges when they complete their military service, as they don't have the finances to pay for training or education to secure a good job. This presents particular difficulties for poor and immigrant soldiers.

Guardians of Israel addresses the unique needs of these IDF soldiers and veterans, who give some of the best years of their life to secure the Holy Land, by offering a variety of material and emotional support.

Why is it pitiful?

Orphans, Children and Families
In Israel and the former Soviet Union thousands of Jewish children live in poverty. Some have been orphaned, some are homeless. We are called through Scripture “to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter – when you see the naked, to clothe them” (Isaiah 58:7).

In Israel over 800,000 children live in poverty and needs are largely left unmet due to Israel focus on increase defense spending to protect these same children from terrorism and war. Our Guardians of Israel ministry addresses the critical needs of impoverished children and orphans in Israel by providing food, medicine, and clothes.

In the former Soviet Union there are thousands of orphaned Jewish children living under the worst conditions imaginable and many others suffer from debilitating poverty. Our Isaiah 58 ministry helps provide safe places to live and essentials like food and medicine to orphans and the poorest of the poor children in the former Soviet Union.

So how come we don't hear of the poles, slaves, soviets,homo's jehovah witnesses ,even the diabled and mentally ill targets of the 3rd riech....?

So how come we don't hear of the poles, slaves, soviets,homo's jehovah witnesses ,even the diabled and mentally ill targets of the 3rd riech....?

Because according to the Jews it was not WWII , but the Holocaust.

Charity is a choice............Give if you want......This is to mock jews???

Now for your listening pleasure...........LOL

Now that is just plain stupid...........Who told you that crap.........Of course they know it was WWII.....

Get your anti Semitism coordinated...............

Now that is just plain stupid...........Who told you that crap.........Of course they know it was WWII.....

According to them it was all about the Holocaust, who else does Germany reparate? Now Israel is after Poland to pay.

In Israel and the former Soviet Union thousands of Jewish children live in poverty. Some have been orphaned, some are homeless. We are called through Scripture “to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter – when you see the naked, to clothe them” (Isaiah 58:7).

In Israel over 800,000 children live in poverty and needs are largely left unmet due to Israel focus on increase defense spending to protect these same children from terrorism and war. Our Guardians of Israel ministry addresses the critical needs of impoverished children and orphans in Israel by providing food, medicine, and clothes.

In the former Soviet Union there are thousands of orphaned Jewish children living under the worst conditions imaginable and many others suffer from debilitating poverty. Our Isaiah 58 ministry helps provide safe places to live and essentials like food and medicine to orphans and the poorest of the poor children in the former Soviet Union.

So? What is wrong with this?

The Rabbi Who Loved Evangelicals (and Vice Versa)

and

As the Wall Street Journal reported, Eckstein’s pension package will be worth $4.4 million in 2022. His 2014 base salary from the Fellowship was $512,000, plus a $544,000 contribution to his retirement plan. Fellowship personnel explain that the provisions for his retirement are large because for years, there were no contributions.

Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein raises millions for Israel’s poor. And don’t you forget it

Lots of charities suck like this. What of it?

Its time for Israel to become self dependent.

and

As the Wall Street Journal reported, Eckstein’s pension package will be worth $4.4 million in 2022. His 2014 base salary from the Fellowship was $512,000, plus a $544,000 contribution to his retirement plan. Fellowship personnel explain that the provisions for his retirement are large because for years, there were no contributions.

Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein raises millions for Israel’s poor. And don’t you forget it

Not the ones I give to. I give to the local food bank or the local shelters, not the one who makes one listen to fire and brimstone sermons first though.

According to them it was all about the Holocaust, who else does Germany reparate? Now Israel is after Poland to pay.
Political crap..............Germany started the dang war so cry me a river............in regards to Poland they were destroyed attacked by both Germany and Russia.......divided like sheep........then either sent to their deaths in Germany or to their deaths in work camps in Russia..............Pick your poison..........

I support Israel's right to exist........that is unchanged..........and to those who want their destruction..........you can take a flying leap off a cliff................

Its time for Israel to become self dependent.

Why?

and

Not the ones I give to.

You check the wages of those who run them? Good for you. I hope they are not lying to you.

Still, plenty charities do. Why are you focused on the Jewish ones?

and

Not the ones I give to.

You check the wages of those who run them? Good for you. I hope they are not lying to you.

Still, plenty charities do. Why are you focused on the Jewish ones?
Because she hates jews............

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back