I haven't seen this posted....

NYC judge drops murder charge against bodega worker after Manhattan DA backtracks

Evidently correct.

I hope the guy sues for dumping him in Rikers with stab wounds from the dead guys girlfriend that got infected.

NYC judge drops murder charge against bodega worker after Manhattan DA backtracks

Evidently correct.
Lousy start by the OP as I did not know what he was talking about until I read your post with the link to the story. Thanks for posting.
Charging the worker with anything, much less murder for defending himself when attacked by a criminal while the worker was working for the store, was a Fkd up deal to begin with. I am glad it is over and hope he recovers well from his injuries.

Lousy start by the OP as I did not know what he was talking about until I read your post with the link to the story. Thanks for posting.
Charging the worker with anything, much less murder for defending himself when attacked by a criminal while the worker was working for the store, was a Fkd up deal to begin with. I am glad it is over and hope he recovers well from his injuries.

You didnt know what I was talking about because you dont pay attention.
You're just another ill informed stupid democrat.

The new woke brand of DA is hard to fathom. But credit where credit is due. It was the job of the prosecutor to review the arrest charges based on the arrest. And it was on the DA to honestly consider the statutory defense of justification. Good on Manhattan DA Bragg for making that ultimate call.

The new woke brand of DA is hard to fathom. But credit where credit is due. It was the job of the prosecutor to review the arrest charges based on the arrest. And it was on the DA to honestly consider the statutory defense of justification. Good on Manhattan DA Bragg for making that ultimate call.
Should have been quicker. I understand from the video of the FOX report, you posted, that the worker's injuries got infected while at Rikers.

You didnt know what I was talking about because you dont pay attention.
You're just another ill informed stupid democrat.
No. I just did not know what a bodega was. Those little stores are not called that here, and I have never been to New York. Only bodega I knew about was Bodega Bay California, from the the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds". You should post a link on thread openers like that in current events or breaking news.

No. I just did not know what a bodega was. Those little stores are not called that here, and I have never been to New York. Only bodega I knew about was Bodega Bay California, from the the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Birds". You should post a link on thread openers like that in current events or breaking news.
When the first thread about the arrest (with the store video included) got posted, there was also lots of confusion about the term “bodega.” I worked in NYC, so even though I am ignorant in Spanish language, I did know what a bodega is.

But back to the story itself, I again say that I’m pleased that a DA has done what the law seems to demand of that Office.

Thats okay....
We dont use the word here in Texas either....but I knew what it meant.
And some of your fellow dems couldnt pronounce the word either.

Thats okay....
We dont use the word here in Texas either....but I knew what it meant.
And some of your fellow dems couldnt pronounce the word either.
If they pronounced it right in "The Birds", I'm ok. I did not know it was Spanish, as I never took a foreign language in high school back in the day. I know enough German to get my ass kicked in a bar, slapped by a woman, order food and navigate the subways and trains without get lost (for long).:auiqs.jpg:

When the first thread about the arrest (with the store video included) got posted, there was also lots of confusion about the term “bodega.” I worked in NYC, so even though I am ignorant in Spanish language, I did know what a bodega is.

But back to the story itself, I again say that I’m pleased that a DA has done what the law seems to demand of that Office.

I didn't know either as you won't find a bodega here in Ohio. Don't let this outcome fool you. If you are going to give credit to anybody, give it to Fox and various right-wing talk show hosts who brought this to national attention. Without them this DA would have charged this poor worker with murder and he'd likely spend the rest of his life in prison just for doing his job and protecting himself. Commies don't change their stripes unless they are under a magnifying glass. This guy doesn't fool me for one minute. Democrats always side with evil and always will.

Forum List

Back