Zone1 I heard this on another forum today as it regards staff/member relations

Well you have to say it in your best Jim Malone/Sean Connery voice. ;)
I was thinking Ron Howard.

Anyway, your friend from the other board was right. I'll have an exchange or two with a mod on this forum, since even the most Democrat among them seem pretty reasonable. But Democrats dont' like to lose arguments, so I say my piece and bow out so they stay reasonable.

Well you have to say it in your best Jim Malone/Sean Connery voice. ;)
"I am Pussy Galore!!"

"I musht be dreaming!!"

1200x-1.jpg

I bought a j-frame 60-7 off a girl last month. It sure is tiny but I love it!View attachment 722804
Must be a 80s or early 90s model with those Uncle Mikes boot grips.....They were OEM on J-Frames back then.

They are a excellent design for a boot grip but I prefer a standard grip with a Tyler T-Grip on J-frames.

The UM grips are no longer produced and bring $50- $60 on Ebay. UM made a longer combat grip of the same design for K-frames as well as a boot grip....Sadly they never made a N-frame grip.

UM grip on my Model 19 stubby.....Top Right.

s 001 (2).JPG

Nice S&W N-frame!
I bought a j-frame 60 off a girl last month.
Must be a 80s or early 90s model with those Uncle Mikes boot grips.....They were OEM on J-Frames back then.

They are a excellent design for a boot grip but I prefer a standard grip with a Tyler T-Grip on J-frames.

The UM grips are no longer produced and bring $50- $60 on Ebay. UM made a longer combat grip of the same design for K-frames as well as a boot grip....Sadly they never made a N-frame grip.

UM grip on my Model 19 stubby.....Top Right.

View attachment 722809
Sweet collection, man! I have two more revolvers. A 6" Bulldog and a 4" Windicator. Not going to bring them out of the safe right now as I am kind of cozy at the moment! Lately I've been thinking of picking up a .45LC Ruger if I can find a deal on one.

Also been thinking about getting one of those belt clips for my new 60 instead of a holster. I have a belt clip installed on my shield and I rarely put it in a holster. It works great, screw just needed some loc-tite.

I had a few conversations on 'The High Road" gun forum which seemed to pinpoint my 60-7 as one of the first runs, around '90 or so. It says neither Chiefs Special or Ladysmith anywhere on it.

That little one, middle right....isn't that what Jack Ruby used when he shot LHO?

I bought a j-frame 60 off a girl last month.

Sweet collection, man! I have two more revolvers. A 6" Bulldog and a 4" Windicator. Not going to bring them out of the safe right now as I am kind of cozy at the moment! Lately I've been thinking of picking up a .45LC Ruger if I can find a deal on one.

Also been thinking about getting one of those belt clips for my new 60 instead of a holster. I have a belt clip installed on my shield and I rarely put it in a holster. It works great, screw just needed some loc-tite.

I had a few conversations on 'The High Road" gun forum which seemed to pinpoint my 60-7 as one of the first runs, around '90 or so. It says neither Chiefs Special or Ladysmith anywhere on it.

That little one, middle right....isn't that what Jack Ruby used when he shot LHO?
Ruby used a Colt Cobra....Looks the same as the Detective Special (lower right) but has a alloy frame. It also had a hammer shield.

Ruby's Cobra:
OIP.xsg5Q2IkXkmdgh4kQKGlbgHaFl

Ruby used a Colt Cobra....Looks the same as the Detective Special (lower right) but has a alloy frame. It also had a hammer shield.

Ruby's Cobra:
OIP.xsg5Q2IkXkmdgh4kQKGlbgHaFl
Oh, ok! I knew it had some kind of shield/grip appendage

A forum is democracy. You get to argue about important issues and express your opinion. If you think of it as a prison, it's your own problem.

Forum List

Back