🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I honestly did not think I would see this...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I am defending Biden's decision to stay in. They harassed the hell out of him 4 years ago and twisted his arm after he said no several times. Now that they fucked up the last four years of his life they want to dump him.

Fuck them....the poor guy's got what left for retirement? A straw hat and applesauce? Let him run.

They're all piling on...including Obama. Wow....nice friends to have! I don't even hear concern from them....just urgency that he step aside. A-fucking-mazing.

Jo

Last edited:
They didn't fuck up his life any more than he was willing to fuck it up for himself.

I feel absolutely zero pity for that asshole, and even less for that status lusting female he has tagging along, as an alleged "First Lady".
Can't argue with that.... still though, the pirhuana factor is blood curdling.

1719699280237.png

Can't argue with that.... still though, the pirhuana factor is blood curdling.
I agree with you there....It would be horrifying if the individuals in question didn't so vigorously pursue the position they've put themselves into.

But they did, and won't relent when the truth is evident to the entire world....My compassion is saved for those who deserve and value it.

I agree with you there....It would be horrifying if the individuals in question didn't so vigorously pursue the position they've put themselves into.

But they did, and won't relent when the truth is evident to the entire world....My compassion is saved for those who deserve and value it.
Ahhh...well said indeed.

Didn't she pretend to be a Doctor or some such?
Jill has a doctorate in education from the University of Delaware. She is also NOT a PhD nor is she a MD she is an EdD. This designation is for research and teaching. Jill did work as an educator at a psychiatric hospital in the 80's. She has also taught as an English professor at Northern Virginia Community College. The 'Dr.. prefix does not mean medical doctor or even doctor of philosophy.

Jill has a doctorate in education from the University of Delaware. She is also NOT a PhD nor is she a MD she is an EdD. This designation is for research and teaching. Jill did work as an educator at a psychiatric hospital in the 80's. She has also taught as an English professor at Northern Virginia Community College. The 'Dr.. prefix does not mean medical doctor or even doctor of philosophy.
Ahh

I am defending Biden's decision to stay in. They harassed the hell out of him 4 years ago and twisted his arm after he said no several times. Now that they fucked up the last four years of his life they want to dump him.

Fuck them....the poor guy's got what left for retirement? A straw hat and applesauce? Let him run.

They're all piling on...including Obama. Wow....nice friends to have! I don't even hear concern from them....just urgency that he step aside. A-fucking-mazing.

Jo
This problem is not just Joe Biden, it is the entire Federal government.

These people are too entrenched and self-important and corrupt to be removed.

We may as well get used to it.

Jo

I feel no sympathy for him at all.

I felt bad they humiliated him on national TV and afterwards.

But, in general, that girl-sniffing, stuttering, incontinent Celery Stalk is someone who makes me vomit.

Jo
One%20sick%20man-S.jpg

Pushing Biden to run four years ago was elder abuse. His loved ones knew his grave mental and physical limitations. Thank God I do not have loved ones like his wife, son and others.

Jill Biden has to be one of the cruelest, heartless wives I've ever known or seen. I do not doubt that she has already made notes for a glorious, historic funeral where she is center stage grieving for the husband she murdered.

Jo

WHAT?

Forum List

Back