I hope the Brits tell BO to shove it

Again, Barry was raised by anti-colonialists and communists. He despises Britain and he despises the United States. We all know it and have known it since the limp-wristed liberals elected the fool. Hell, read his book - he, as much as states the same thing.

Again, Barry was raised by anti-colonialists and communists. He despises Britain and he despises the United States. We all know it and have known it since the limp-wristed liberals elected the fool. Hell, read his book - he, as much as states the same thing.
to be expected coming from an oreo

Brits are transphobic, black loving cowards. Every last Briton today should be handed a white feather.

Barrypuppet doesn't care about America's sovereignty so it's natural that he wouldn't any any respect for the U.K's..
we wondered why such a lame lame duck would bother making such a big point of disrespecting the Queen et al, unless issued marching orders from bilderberg.

Brits are transphobic, black loving cowards. Every last Briton today should be handed a white feather.
they fought and died for our freedom as we they. your racist taint renders you powerless to discern the difference.
My great grandfather went through hell so that you cowards could claim victory over the Turks. And the cultural marxists love reminding us of our "lost battle". We WON that fuckin shithole for you creeps.

they fought and died for our freedom as we they. your racist taint renders you powerless to discern the difference.
My great grandfather went through hell so that you cowards could claim victory over the Turks. And the cultural marxists love reminding us of our "lost battle". We WON that fuckin shithole for you creeps.
i think i get your anger. i'm not sure who "creeps" are.

I couldn't careless which way the brits go on the eu thing. But having said that, their close proximity to the European continent is a pretty good reason to stick with em.

Forum List

Back