I Just Contacted My Fed. Rep About The Great Falls Incident.

Their limited vocabulary consists almost completely of monosyllabic grunts and a few insults that they think will hurt our feelings thrown in.

SODBUSTER

REDNECK

RUBE

WHITE SUPREMACIST

HATER

TRANSPHOBIC

ALT-RIGHT

HITLER

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

SCIENCE DENIER

CLIMATE DENIER

INSURRECTIONIST

Q-ANON

ANTI-VAXXER

Ol' boy is just a real farmer man. I don't like him being treated like that. I don't like that at all.

I live in a place where farmers are still respected as the people who put the BigMac's in the mouths of fat-azz leftists.

How far north is it? They're taxing the crap out of us here.

I do not like cold very much and I can take heat.

Right now I wanna get some fuel and roll around in the yard. Burnin' it down! :banana:

How far north is it? They're taxing the crap out of us here.

I do not like cold very much and I can take heat.

Right now I wanna get some fuel and roll around in the yard. Burnin' it down! :banana:

Southeastern South Dakota.

Well, we had a pretty vicious winter, but folks say it was an unusually cold one with way more snow than is customary. Pretty hot and humid in the summer but it's good for crops and folks' gardens. Mine is doing well.

No tax on food but property taxes are higher than what I was paying on the Left Coast. Are you a Veteran? This state gives Vets and their dependents a whopping property tax exemption. Sales tax and use tax is 4.5%, far better than the 6.5% in Washington and as high as 10.5% in the hard core leftist counties.

Last edited:

Southeastern South Dakota.

Well, we had a pretty vicious winter, but folks say it was an unusually cold one with way more snow than is customary. Pretty hot and humid in the summer but it's good for crops and folks' gardens. Mine is doing well.

No tax on food but property taxes are higher than what I was paying on the Left Coast. Are you a Veteran? This state gives Vets and their dependents a whopping property tax exemption. Sales tax and use tax is 4.5%, far better than the 6.5% in Washington and as high as 10.5% in the hard core leftist counties.

Ol' Southern cracker can't handle that there.

A) I gotta be outside

B) I would freeze to death outside in that climate.

I know why people settled there; It's because there weren't any refrigerators.

Well, my ancestors learned how to dry meat and hunt daily here.

We won't get into the Elephant Ear water collectin' stuff.

Last edited:
Ol' Southern cracker can't handle that there.

A) I gotta be outside

B) I would freeze to death outside in that climate.

I know why people settled there; It's because there weren't any refrigerators.

Well, my ancestors learned how to dry meat and hunt daily here.

We won't get into the Elephant Ear water collectin' stuff.

I don't know about that last line. Have to look it up.

But great post!

People used to get water from Elephant Ears in FL. No, not real ones, the plant.

Yeah I agree with you C/A. They view us as just sod busters, loggers & backwoods hillbillies. We eastern Washingtonians would do better as an independent state called "Liberty". The problem would be that if the state of Liberty was created the statist left would just overrun us or @ LEAST take over the state capital of Spokane. The statist left is sooooo obsessed with people control that they have literally become paranoid to the point of becoming psychotic.

Take care, till next time!
Why bother? Just move to Yakima and live your life. They are the palm springs of Washington.

Why bother? Just move to Yakima and live your life. They are the palm springs of Washington.
They overcharge for water, taxes, and electric, and mandate you must have solar on your roof?

Solar in Washington, where the sun comes out for 2 days out of 10, maybe?

That's how Palm Springs is. Except they do get more sun.

Last edited:
They overcharge for water, taxes, and electric, and mandate you must have solar on your roof?

Solar in Washington, where the sun comes out for 2 days out of 10, maybe?

You don't live in Washington do you? No big deal; just asking.

They charge what capitalism allows them to charge. Prices get to high, people move and prices come down. God bless America!

What is the problem with this?

That's how Palm Springs is. Except they do get more sun.
Never been to actual palm springs. Personally not a big fan of hot weather. I work outside frequently and the heat can be a bitch.

You don't live in Washington do you? No big deal; just asking.

They charge what capitalism allows them to charge. Prices get to high, people move and prices come down. God bless America!

What is the problem with this?

Never been to actual palm springs. Personally not a big fan of hot weather. I work outside frequently and the heat can be a bitch.
It gets up to 115-120 regularly in Palm Springs. You could cook an egg on the sidewalk or pool deck.

That's about like Florida when it's 92. :auiqs.jpg:

They don't have humidity in Palm Springs. It IS in the desert.

In Florida, it can get up to 108 with 80-100% humidity.

And that's normal. That's just how it is. :dunno:

That ain't no "global warming", that's reality.

You ever feel like you're under 100 feet of water when it's 82? That's Florida.

Stay away, all of you, it's bad. ;x

Last edited:

Forum List

Back