I Just Contacted My Fed. Rep About The Great Falls Incident.

Why bother? Just move to Yakima and live your life. They are the palm springs of Washington.
The confederated tribes of the Yakima Nation do all right. Spokane Tribe of Indians I live not far from them. Used to go over to Ford & Wellpinit as I used to work with one of the tribes members. The reasons for creating the state of Liberty are many. Check out the link below to view the site.

Last edited:
You don't live in Washington do you? No big deal; just asking.

They charge what capitalism allows them to charge. Prices get to high, people move and prices come down. God bless America!

What is the problem with this?

Never been to actual palm springs. Personally not a big fan of hot weather. I work outside frequently and the heat can be a bitch.
No, I've been to Washington, though. The sun comes out twice every 10 days, maybe.

It's not brutal and literally in your face like here. Every Day.

If you want everyday sunshine? Move to Dade County. It could be pouring rain, but the sun is still shining.

It's HOT, too. Hope you like hot, cuz it sho nuff is.

90% of the country don't know about how hot it is when it's 105 with 100% humidity.

That's when the air conditioner used to come on, but not before. ;)

I used to get AC about..11x a year, maybe?

Last edited:
It gets up to 115-120 regularly in Palm Springs. You could cook an egg on the sidewalk or pool deck.

That's about like Florida when it's 92. :auiqs.jpg:

They don't have humidity in Palm Springs. It IS in the desert.

In Florida, it can get up to 108 with 80-100% humidity.

And that's normal. That's just how it is. :dunno:

That ain't no "global warming", that's reality.

You ever feel like you're under 100 feet of water when it's 82? That's Florida.

Stay away, all of you, it's bad. ;x
With all the golf courses, Palm Springs definitely has humidity now. My in-law's retired there.

It gets up to 115-120 regularly in Palm Springs. You could cook an egg on the sidewalk or pool deck.

That's about like Florida when it's 92. :auiqs.jpg:

They don't have humidity in Palm Springs. It IS in the desert.

In Florida, it can get up to 108 with 80-100% humidity.

And that's normal. That's just how it is. :dunno:

That ain't no "global warming", that's reality.

You ever feel like you're under 100 feet of water when it's 82? That's Florida.

Stay away, all of you, it's bad. ;x
You don't not have to tell me. I can't stand heat. Probably because I grew up near the ocean and if it got to 90 in the summer...that was a heat wave.

I did eventually live in Virginia and Georgia so got a little heat/humidity. Also spent two 6 month tours in the Persian gulf (navy) and holy shit, hot as fuck.

No, I've been to Washington, though. The sun comes out twice every 10 days, maybe.

It's not brutal and literally in your face like here. Every Day.

If you want everyday sunshine? Move to Dade County. It could be pouring rain, but the sun is still shining.

It's HOT, too. Hope you like hot, cuz it sho nuff is.

90% of the country don't know about how hot it is when it's 105 with 100% humidity.

That's when the air conditioner used to come on, but not before. ;)

I used to get AC about..11x a year, maybe?

Did you forget about the eastern side of the state (Washington)? Not as hot as palm springs obviously but most of the east side gets only about 9 inches of rain a year and it gets pretty hot in the summer. Over 100 pretty frequently but low humidity.

The confederated tribes of the Yakima Nation do all right. Spokane Tribe of Indians I live not far from them. Used to go over to Ford & Wellpinit as I used to work with one of the tribes members. The reasons for creating the state of Liberty are many. Check out the link below to view the site.

I think breaking up states is pretty silly.

Why? Because your party can't win elections there? Our current system of government isn't good enough so you want to manipulate borders?

Sorry you are the minority but that is just the way it goes. What about democrats on the east side? You would disenfranchise them?

Oh well, it will never happen. It's hard to blame you for theorizing I guess.

Join a pressure group or create one. Get involved in the Democratic Party at the precinct level take control become a delegate to the party convention. Then you can change the party platform and direction on issues. It won't be easy but it will work if appropriately organized. Thats how the subversives do it.

To take our country back.... about 45% of Trump voters made it to the polls in 2020... we need to do better than that... we need to do what dems do... Ballot harvest names and fill in the ballots by the stacks....
If we allow them to steal another election we will get what we deserve....
welp, that won't happen.

Yeah ... do you not want firearms dealers regulated? ... or do you want them regulated by State government? ...

... or do you want just any unlicensed cephalopoid buying reverberating carbonizer with mutate capacity? ... oh ... "He looked alright to me" ... we don't need Federal firearm dealer licensing ... no one's selling machine guns to illegal aliens if we say not to ...
Are you stoned?
Pay your taxes. No more IRS problems. Problem solved.
Are you stupid?

I predict that you'll get the usual form letter with an accounting of all she has done for her constituents, blah, blah, blah, The two senators do the same thing and they're democrat to boot so we wouldn't even get that from them. We're fucked.
I have not received a reply back from Kathy yet. U were dead accurate in using the last two words of your reply to my original post.

Forum List

Back