I just cut off my hair. It was down to my waist. I cut it all off and now my wife is pissed.

I weighed it.

After I cut it off, my head felt about 10 pounds lighter. But in reality the hairball was only a few pounds soaking wet.

My baby daughter is crying. She misses my hair.
Scissors or clippers cut? You need a Master Barber for a scissors cut.

mr. boe and I have a rule: my hair has to be longer than his.
Good for him. Older women who cut their hair short have given up.

SNL did a funny skit on this

1621867240568.png

1621867251725.png

Attachments

• 1621867194391.png
    1621867194391.png
    37 KB · Views: 37
I weighed it.

After I cut it off, my head felt about 10 pounds lighter. But in reality the hairball was only a few pounds soaking wet.

Did you donate it to kids with cancer so they can make wigs for them?
Nope, I threw it in the garbage. Fuck those kids with cancer. Let them grow their own hair.

Back, back in the misty beginnings of our married life... I told James I didn't love facial hair too much. (back hair is 100% deal breaker)

This miscreant grew one anyway. The nerve of that guy!

But a couple years down the road, he went to a barber and got a clean shave.

He walked in the door after work with his whole face hanging out.

I couldn't help it! It took me by surprise!

I said something like- ohmygawdyoulookdorkygrowitback!

And he's had one till this day.

To be a Master Barber you have to have medical training. Just look at the thee colors of a Barber pole.

I weighed it.

Wahl electric clippers. I look a little bit like Gumby now. In retrospect, I probably should have at least used a mirror to see what I was doing.

It will probably grow back.

I weighed it.

Wahl electric clippers. I look a little bit like Gumby now. In retrospect, I probably should have at least used a mirror to see what I was doing.

Who's ear is that laying on the floor?

I weighed it.

You probably should have gone to a professional, who could have used a straight razor. . . . like a man. :heehee:

22675769.jpg

I weighed it.

Cute
She liked to play with it. I don't think I really understood how much daddy's hair meant to her. It's like a funeral.

It's just hair fer crissakes!

Last edited:
To be a Master Barber you have to have medical training. Just look at the thee colors of a Barber pole.

Last time I went to the local barber, he said I looked a little peaked. He wanted to do some bloodletting with leeches, so I quit going.

My wife cuts my hair now.

Forum List

Back