I just cut off my hair. It was down to my waist. I cut it all off and now my wife is pissed.

I weighed it.

After I cut it off, my head felt about 10 pounds lighter. But in reality the hairball was only a few pounds soaking wet.

My baby daughter is crying. She misses my hair.
Scissors or clippers cut? You need a Master Barber for a scissors cut.
Wahl electric clippers. I look a little bit like Gumby now. In retrospect, I probably should have at least used a mirror to see what I was doing.

It will probably grow back.
You probably should have gone to a professional, who could have used a straight razor. . . . like a man. :heehee:

22675769.jpg

When we lived in Cali, James used to go to this old school crabby old shit. His scissors were scary old and scary huge and he got them going at shocking speeds, just like ole Edward.

I went with him once and quickly began to realize I'd be safer if I stuck my head in a crocs jaws. So I skipped merrily out of there and never went back.

I weighed it.

After I cut it off, my head felt about 10 pounds lighter. But in reality the hairball was only a few pounds soaking wet.

Wahl electric clippers. I look a little bit like Gumby now. In retrospect, I probably should have at least used a mirror to see what I was doing.

Probably...

I weighed it.

Probably...
Or maybe not. Maybe I'll grow a mask.

I weighed it.

Probably...
Or maybe not. Maybe I'll grow a mask.

has tested a number of micro-organisms using this device and has shown its efficacy against pathogens including the highly-contagious E-coli,

Don't do ass to mouth and you won't get e-coli HIV and the clap in your throat.

There is a reason you don't have sodomy.

I weighed it.

You probably should have gone to a professional, who could have used a straight razor. . . . like a man. :heehee:

22675769.jpg
I thought only typical hypocritical Democrat politicians like Lori Lightfoot and Nancy Pelosi were allowed to do that.

Back, back in the misty beginnings of our married life... I told James I didn't love facial hair too much. (back hair is 100% deal breaker)

This miscreant grew one anyway. The nerve of that guy!

But a couple years down the road, he went to a barber and got a clean shave.

He walked in the door after work with his whole face hanging out.

I couldn't help it! It took me by surprise!

I said something like- ohmygawdyoulookdorkygrowitback!

And he's had one till this day.
I understand. If I went to make love to my wife and noticed that she had hair on her back, that would be a deal breaker.

Instant divorce.

Gus, your wife is a Bigfoot!

Forum List

Back