I knew there was something about Mike Pompeo I didn't like: disrespects Trump with these comments

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
TRUMP is going to mop the floor with that ingrate/traitor

Trump is actually "more like us" since he was never a politician or worked in gvt before he ran for president. And he kept his promises or busted his ass trying to. If it hadn't been for the always difficult Congress and mostly the despicable dims and RINOs he could have gotten the wall done.

Now look at our supposed country. A country without borders, however, is not a country.

It's amazing what dumbass things people will say just to win.

I can see why people want to be president: they can get away with all kinds of stuff. But----- but wait... Pompeo... doesn't he realize he's not in the right party? If he wants to get filthy rich off other countries and get away with just whatever, he should be running as a dim.
How dare someone to speak the truth.

I can see why people want to be president: they can get away with all kinds of stuff. But----- but wait... Pompeo... doesn't he realize he's not in the right party? If he wants to get filthy rich off other countries and get away with just whatever, he should be running as a dim.
Trump deserves whatever disrespect he gets, no matter where it comes from.

Hate to say it, but yeah.

For every pound dude sheds, he loses hundreds more brain cells.

TRUMP is going to mop the floor with that ingrate/traitor

Trump is actually "more like us" since he was never a politician or worked in gvt before he ran for president. And he kept his promises or busted his ass trying to. If it hadn't been for the always difficult Congress and mostly the despicable dims and RINOs he could have gotten the wall done.

Now look at our supposed country. A country without borders, however, is not a country.

Your faith in Donald Trump is laughable. The most incompetent, corrupt and criminal President in the nations’s history.

None of the things that you posted about the Trump administration are remotely true. Regurgitating Trump’s lies about his “great successes” in life just makes you look stupid and gullible.

Forum List

Back