I know (suspect) why the Marines' faces at the hideous speech were obscured by the weird lighting

bidum didn't want you to see them rolling their eyes

:biggrin:
I feel sorry for the Marines that were used as a backdrop for Biden's Hitler Hate Speech.

One of the most despicable things ever done by an American President was that speech with the military in the background.

Forget all his corruption. Potatohead needs to be impeached just for that speech.

Think of what would be said if Trump did that.... but Trump has more respect for the troops than biden... Joe biden kills 13 Marines then drags a couple on stage to make fools of them.... unbelievable....

I feel sorry for the Marines that were used as a backdrop for Biden's Hitler Hate Speech.

One of the most despicable things ever done by an American President was that speech with the military in the background.

Forget all his corruption. Potatohead needs to be impeached just for that speech.
I agree but Congress, the Rs therein, have yet to grow a pair.

I hope November fixes that problem.. We can pray, can't we?

I would love to know who the idiots were who designed the set.
Chose the lighting etc.
They wanted to project strength and resolve.
But the actual optics was more like a SNL skit of a little wannabe dictator.
It looked like something Kim Ill would have set up for himself.
Especially with the Marines behind him. That is so ridiculous and wannabe authoritarian.
Stupid move and will go down in history for sure as one of the most bizarre Presidential addresses of all time.

Think of what would be said if Trump did that.... but Trump has more respect for the troops than biden... Joe biden kills 13 Marines then drags a couple on stage to make fools of them.... unbelievable....
The Marines (I guess the ones not there.. hopefully both there and not) were ticked about this

I think bidum just wanted to make the point that resistance is futile.. However, the J6 thing already did that.. so yeh.. waste o'time and probably cinched the mid terms for Rs

:)

I would love to know who the idiots were who designed the set.
Chose the lighting etc.
They wanted to project strength and resolve.
But the actual optics was more like a SNL skit of a little wannabe dictator.
It looked like something Kim Ill would have set up for himself.
Especially with the Marines behind him. That is so ridiculous and wannabe authoritarian.
Stupid move and will go down in history for sure as one of the most bizarre Presidential addresses of all time.
yeh, wait for it... the LGB(etc) group showing anger that he didn't use multi-colored lighting..

It's straight-ism!!!!!!!!! they scream

Imagine of Trump did this.... holy cow... the alphabet news would be screaming their heads off
and rightly so ... but you know, there's that double standard they all have taken an oath to uphold:

Trump always BAD
Dimrats always GOOD

which reminds me of a scripture:

Woe unto them who call good Evil and evil Good..

woe unto them... as in: keep doing that and you will end up in the sewer aka Hell

Republicans ain't gonna fix jackshit.

This country is too broke to be fix at the ballot box and Republicans don't have the courage to fix it.
sadly, I tend to agree....

hope springs eternal... but that spring seems to have dried up

I did, however, hear what appears to be good news. There was some Congressman on Fox News Sunday today who said something to the effect that he and other Rs in Congress are drawing up (my words) some kind of Contract w/ America thing.. although he didn't use those exact words.. He said he (they) were writing up some kind of document about how they are going to fix things (again, my words).. I tried to get that video but either it isn't posted yet or something...

sadly, I tend to agree....

hope springs eternal... but that spring seems to have dried up

I did, however, hear what appears to be good news. There was some Congressman on Fox News Sunday today who said something to the effect that he and other Rs in Congress are drawing up (my words) some kind of Contract w/ America thing.. although he didn't use those exact words.. He said he (they) were writing up some kind of document about how they are going to fix things (again, my words).. I tried to get that video but either it isn't posted yet or something...
The last Contract w/ America was suppose to be a big success with Slick Willy signing everything except the balanced budget thingy.

However, the welfare state continued and even grew, the size of government grew, debt increased, taxes increased, more regulations were created and until Trump came along nobody even bothered to seal the border.

They might not have been real Marines. The set looked like a lame hollywood production that was originally intend for around Halloween.

Forum List

Back