Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

At This Point Nation Just Happy Pageant Winner Is An Actual Woman
WORLDVIEWS·Jun 7, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

View attachment 958889

Something not right here .
This was the third time this lard queen had entered the same competition , never having been placed before.
Apart from looking gross she is palpably unfit and unhealthy .
Stinks of left wing political nonsense .
Much more to come methinks .

Are they mocking the pageant? I don't understand. Seems cruel.
It's some weird pageant put on by an outfit called National American Miss pageant. It's not the Miss America pageant or the Miss USA pageant

Either way, she is representative of most of her state, so it's not like she is an outlier.
I'm going to be the surprising contrarian here.

I lived (more like 'was based') in Tuscaloosa from 1980-1982, constantly traveling the state and the other Southeastern states, and Alabama girls were some of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

This is a very weighty matter. Or as our old hippie pals might say, “oh wow; that’s heavy.”

Her win shows that Alabama has gravity.

Err, gravitas.

“The things that has been said about me is truly disgusting and I cannot fathom how people think it’s ok to say these things. The easy thing would be to give up. I could hide my face. Stop posting on social media. Make no appearances. Stay low key until Nationals. I could even give in and give up my title. But instead I say WATCH ME.”

Good for her.

I disagree. This is virtue signaling at its worst. If she wants to walk around being the size of a killer whale that's her prerogative, but we shouldn't be encouraging or glorifying it. Obesity kills. It's responsible for so many diseases and other ailments and it raises the cost of healthcare on all of us.

We have become far too permissive as a society and we need to stop acting like any behavior is okay if someone feels good about it.

“The things that has been said about me is truly disgusting and I cannot fathom how people think it’s ok to say these things. The easy thing would be to give up. I could hide my face. Stop posting on social media. Make no appearances. Stay low key until Nationals. I could even give in and give up my title. But instead I say WATCH ME.”

Good for her.
Good for her?
Knows no shame.
(Assuming this story is true)

Forum List

Back