Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

Unless you had a bag full of Big Macs.

She breaks rule number 1 for me. Her underwear is bigger than mine.

That would be a pair of thong panties I'm not sure I would want to see the contents of.

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. And I would have to hold a hell of a lot of beer to make this beauty beautiful.

65e18e0ace7f1785b2e52cca

Last edited:
Times just keep getting crazier. Where is this liberal madness taking us next.? Should we also give Nobel Physics Prizes to illiterates?

Mixed emotions. She is indeed beautiful despite her size, but she doesn't look healthy at that weight in in actuality most likely isn't. I am so opposed to fat shaming, most especially of those who were just born with genes that means they won't be one of those who seems to stay trim and fit effortlessly, but I agree that obesity shouldn't be glorified either.

But at least she is a woman and not a guy who wants to be a woman.

Mixed emotions. She is indeed beautiful despite her size, but she doesn't look healthy at that weight in in actuality most likely isn't. I am so opposed to fat shaming, most especially of those who were just born with genes that means they won't be one of those who seems to stay trim and fit effortlessly, but I agree that obesity shouldn't be glorified either.

But at least she is a woman and not a guy who wants to be a woman.
No. She is a Fat Pig wishing she was a Man.

another milestone achieved. A new Statue of Liberty materiel, a lovely awe inspiring young lady, isn't she?

I liked one of the comments: "She squashed the competition!"

Do you fear women that compete? Perhaps you hate successful women?
Are you proud of your Participant Trophy

This is in the National American Miss program. This is not a beauty pageant.

What is National American Miss?

National American Miss is a pageant unlike any other! Our goal is to Grow Confidence and teach Real World Skills. Check out some of these amazing things about NAM!
  • NAM is a program based on the foundational principle of fostering positive self-image by enhancing natural beauty within.
  • National American Miss is a program designed for today’s girl. We celebrate America’s greatness and the individuality of American girls.
  • It is a program centered around helping young ladies grow and expand their ideas about who they are and what they want to achieve. We want every girl to realize that she truly can take hold of her dreams and make them real!
  • National American Miss has friendly staff members who will guide you throughout your pageant experience. Each and every team member is committed to opening doors of opportunity for girls that aren’t available anywhere else.
  • Our concert level sound and lighting is unsurpassed! You will be proud to invite your family and friends to rally around and support you on pageant weekend.
  • A program that teaches valuable skills that will give you a competitive edge to succeed in whatever fields you may choose.

Last edited:
Do you fear women that compete? Perhaps you hate successful women?
Are you proud of your Participant Trophy

This is in the National American Miss program. This is not a beauty pageant.

What is National American Miss?

National American Miss is a pageant unlike any other! Our goal is to Grow Confidence and teach Real World Skills. Check out some of these amazing things about NAM!
  • NAM is a program based on the foundational principle of fostering positive self-image by enhancing natural beauty within.
  • National American Miss is a program designed for today’s girl. We celebrate America’s greatness and the individuality of American girls.
  • It is a program centered around helping young ladies grow and expand their ideas about who they are and what they want to achieve. We want every girl to realize that she truly can take hold of her dreams and make them real!
  • National American Miss has friendly staff members who will guide you throughout your pageant experience. Each and every team member is committed to opening doors of opportunity for girls that aren’t available anywhere else.
  • Our concert level sound and lighting is unsurpassed! You will be proud to invite your family and friends to rally around and support you on pageant weekend.
  • A program that teaches valuable skills that will give you a competitive edge to succeed in whatever fields you may choose.
As I said, make a new Statue of her. She weighs just enough.

Forum List

Back