Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

I’m guessing you are one of the foreigners that infest this forum

The left in America and europe loves to fat shame when it suits their agenda
you must be talking about sparky or scruffy or the OP.
I am not fat shaming, they are.
I was born and raised in the USA :itsok:

Yes, they are laughing at a beauty contest winner who is as fat as a pig

And rightfully so
I think you are missing that this women put in lots of hardworking as well. Pageants aren’t a fitness competition, but they do focus on talent, etiquette and poise.

I have better things to do than mingle with FAT SHAMING WOMAN HATERS

Having worked with God's special children in construction for a career ,i'd have to honestly say we'd shame you for just about anything .........and that's IF we liked you.....
:dev3:

~S~

I think you are missing that this women put in lots of hardworking as well. Pageants aren’t a fitness competition, but they do focus on talent, etiquette and poise.

It's not about the winner per se, it's about the trend.

She won something too. Like the "song"? Thank God she's not fat. She'd have won everything there was to win, even a nuclear war.

Last edited:
Having worked with God's special children in construction for a career ,i'd have to honestly say we'd shame you for just about anything .........and that's IF we liked you.....
:dev3:

~S~
one day when you rolling around in a wheel chair, I am going to point at you and call you a cripple.
why, because I like you :rolleyes:

I’m guessing you are one of the foreigners that infest this forum

yeah I noticed it is the lefties that love to shame.
I though they were the party "for all". My misunderstanding.

one day when you rolling around in a wheel chair, I am going to point at you and call you a cripple.
why, because I like you :rolleyes:
well after 4 decades in the trades, i'm almost there IKU

i've broke more bones, been stitched up more than i can remember

shame away, i've earned it......

~S~

well after 4 decades in the trades, i'm almost there IKU

i've broke more bones, been stitched up more than i can remember

shame away, i've earned it......

~S~
I am a better person than that. I will gladly hold the door or help you load it into your vehicle if you ask for assistance.

The one and only reason she won is because fat friendly is the current trend. There was no other reason she won other than it's the politically and socially correct option at this point in time. She won based on her weight and nothing else.

Just like the current trend is to rise up and praise people just because they are black or just because they are gay, and in her case it's just because she is fat.

Used to people didn't want to be labeled, they wanted to be praised because of their achievements. Now people beg to be labeled and beg to be praised for something that required no achievement.

It's not about the winner per se, it's about the trend.

She won something too. Like the "song"? Thank God she's not fat. She'd have won everything there was to win, even a nuclear war.

good lord!........don't quit the day job!

~S~

You are missing the point that beauty pageants are supposed to set an example for young girls to aspire to

This woman may be a nice person

But she chose to make an example of herself and being obese is not the right example to set

I am a better person than that. I will gladly hold the door or help you load it into your vehicle if you ask for assistance.
Which would be apropos according to the social graces IKU

There is nothing wrong with that at all

What is wrong is if you were to acknowledge me (or anyone else for that matter) , as being something we are obviously not

~S~

Forum List

Back