Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

Which would be apropos according to the social graces IKU

There is nothing wrong with that at all

What is wrong is if you were to acknowledge me (or anyone else for that matter) , as being something we are obviously not

~S~
Understatement of the year.

Which would be apropos according to the social graces IKU

There is nothing wrong with that at all

What is wrong is if you were to acknowledge me (or anyone else for that matter) , as being something we are obviously not

~S~
she is whatever you claim she isn't. She is the winner

all of the scoring in our pageant is based on personality, confidence and communication. Good communication and presentation skills are what we want to recognize and encourage.

Let's make her a brain surgeon or a pilot on account of her deafness.
You gotta be beautiful to win pageants and to be able to sing to be a singer.
Oh no..... Everyone is running through Daisy fields filled with beautiful feelings and beautiful people..... It's all happening in slow motion, a beautiful thing, bounding forward into wokeness and bushels of big Macs waving little green flags.... All happy happy happy....

OMG! Give me a break.... Somebody needs to tell that potato chip eating cow that beauty pageants are people who work for it not eat for it.

Last edited:
she is whatever you claim she isn't. She is the winner

all of the scoring in our pageant is based on personality, confidence and communication. Good communication and presentation skills are what we want to recognize and encourage.
It's hard to communicate through 330 lbs of blubber.

Oh no..... Everyone is running through Daisy fields filled with beautiful feelings and beautiful people..... It's all happening in slow motion, a beautiful thing, bounding forward into wokeness and bushels of big Macs waving little green flags.... All happy happy happy....

OMG! Give me a break.... Somebody needs to tell that potato chip eating cow that beauty pageants are people who work for it not eat for it.

She won the pie eating contest.
:itsok:

all of the scoring in the pageant is based on personality, confidence and communication.
Good communication and presentation skills are what we want to recognize and encourage.

Does this story really bother anyone? If so, why? I couldn't find 1 person I. My town that would care one iota. Hard to fathom.

Does this story really bother anyone? If so, why? I couldn't find 1 person I. My town that would care one iota. Hard to fathom.
That's because they're just like her, munching on chips and washing them down with cola or some other junk. What's it called? Being body positive, yeah.

Last edited:
bfa4ec08015e0ab6faaed199f6479f4c.jpeg.jpg

Remember this man? Beat out hundreds of women in a beauty contest.

“The things that has been said about me is truly disgusting and I cannot fathom how people think it’s ok to say these things. The easy thing would be to give up. I could hide my face. Stop posting on social media. Make no appearances. Stay low key until Nationals. I could even give in and give up my title. But instead I say WATCH ME.”

Good for her.
🙄

Do you fear women that compete? Perhaps you hate successful women?
Are you proud of your Participant Trophy

This is in the National American Miss program. This is not a beauty pageant.

What is National American Miss?

National American Miss is a pageant unlike any other! Our goal is to Grow Confidence and teach Real World Skills. Check out some of these amazing things about NAM!
  • NAM is a program based on the foundational principle of fostering positive self-image by enhancing natural beauty within.
  • National American Miss is a program designed for today’s girl. We celebrate America’s greatness and the individuality of American girls.
  • It is a program centered around helping young ladies grow and expand their ideas about who they are and what they want to achieve. We want every girl to realize that she truly can take hold of her dreams and make them real!
  • National American Miss has friendly staff members who will guide you throughout your pageant experience. Each and every team member is committed to opening doors of opportunity for girls that aren’t available anywhere else.
  • Our concert level sound and lighting is unsurpassed! You will be proud to invite your family and friends to rally around and support you on pageant weekend.
  • A program that teaches valuable skills that will give you a competitive edge to succeed in whatever fields you may choose.
Sounds pretty sexist.
Rewarding obesity and the health risks it creates is not good for society.

Sounds pretty sexist.
Rewarding obesity and the health risks it creates is not good for society.
What part do you not comprehend?

all of the scoring in the pageant is based on personality, confidence and communication.
Good communication and presentation skills are what we want to recognize and encourage.

I still think they should have different classes of competition.

Slim
Medium
Tank
Asteroid

Smart
Smarter
Genius

Forum List

Back