Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

Beauty contests are silly and somewhat demeaning. Now they are getting preposterous.
this is not a beauty contest

National American Miss is a pageant unlike any other! Our goal is to Grow Confidence and teach Real World Skills.

Is it good or bad with you? You're so diverse these days.
I got better things to do in life than making fun of people that are fat.
You sound like a 65 year old male angry at the decisions you made in life and your pleasure is taking it out on women.

Last edited:
How to take a dump in a tiny toilet?

WTF...

The parents should be shot for raising a kid like that.
why do you hate women?
did some people do some things to you ?
be honest, do you carry a small bag of flour ?

I got better things to do in life than making fun of people that are fat.
You sound like a 65 year old male angry at the decisions you made in life and your pleasure is taking it out on women.
I'm just witnessing your collectively going insane and that makes me kind of sad.

That's not a woman, it"s a sow.

Sleeping with that thing will get you a bestiality charge.

Bacon.
she won't sleep with you for all the money in the world.
get busy

200w (3).gif

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure what's this about. Must be some culturally referenced joke. Tell me.
you carry a small bag of flour for the chance of dusting her and finding the wet spots.

You fat shaming women haters disgust me. I am done with this one

this is not a beauty contest

National American Miss is a pageant unlike any other! Our goal is to Grow Confidence and teach Real World Skills.
expressing confidence while being so woefully out of shape is delusional juxtaposed to any 'real world skill' iku

~S~

What is your favorite song by the group Queen?
go ahead, spill your guts

National American Miss is great

I didn't know he was gay when I liked them all. As far as I remember he wasn't altogether open about that shit then and he didn't go gay-parading all over the world. But to tell you the truth I didn't like it when I knew.

you carry a small bag of flour for the chance of dusting her and finding the wet spots.
Still don't get it. Where's the funny part? You like the woman but somehow authorize the use of flour on her tender parts by a not friendly stranger? Mind you, I'm not being aggressive here, just trying to understand the American humor.

expressing confidence while being so woefully out of shape is delusional juxtaposed to any 'real world skill' iku

~S~
^^you are delusional
I didn't know he was gay when I liked them all. As far as I remember he wasn't altogether open about that shit then and he didn't go gay-parading all over the world. But to tell you the truth I didn't like it when I knew.
^^ Fat Bottom Girls is that your favorite?

Now who would know something like that?

lol

You're too easy. :p
:itsok:all over the internet. they giving out instructions

04f40e808e022d35242999d1fcebc661ced943-wm.jpg

Forum List

Back