Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

What part do you not comprehend?

all of the scoring in the pageant is based on personality, confidence and communication.
Good communication and presentation skills are what we want to recognize and encourage.
Obesity is not a good presentation skill. It’s the opposite. Rewarding obesity in this case is hypocrisy.

Why do you ask that? I never inferred that.
Your mocking of a fat woman for a contest based on nothing more than personality, confidence and communication is a sign that you hate woman. maybe just fat woman? Do share. Maybe you have a closet fat fetish that is coming out?

Your mocking of a fat woman for a contest based on nothing more than personality, confidence and communication is a sign that you hate woman. maybe just fat woman? Do share. Maybe you have a closet fat fetish that is coming out?
She’s a bad example of character. She’s not retarded or suffering from a birth defect. She’s obese. Something that is totally correctable with discipline.
Instead she’s being used as a political pawn.

She’s a bad example of character. She’s not retarded or suffering from a birth defect. She’s obese. Something that is totally correctable with discipline.
Instead she’s being used as a political pawn.
You are judging her. Why?

Grow confidence my foot. One person gets confidence and the other 99 go home more insecure than they were when they started.
I second this. Also, giving the winning title to a person so weight challenged will not motivate them to take better care of themselves.

God bless you and the winner and the other ladies always!!!

Holly

you carry a small bag of flour for the chance of dusting her and finding the wet spots.

You fat shaming women haters disgust me. I am done with this one
The only wet spot on that unfortunate soul is her mouth when she sees a Brownie. The morbidly obese need more than shaming. They need fat camp.

Forum List

Back