Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

Where did I say that? I was asking a question but you aren’t honest enough to answer. It’s all good, I disagree with fat shaming and I struggled with my weight for years, and it is not healthy. I finally went keto and lost over 60lbs and now at my target weight. Tough journey and lots of work and discipline.
I am not here to answer your questions.

I think beauty pageants are outdated and kind of silly today. Still, this is just idiotic. Glamorizing an obese woman who obviously has a problem is not sending the proper message to young women today.

Obesity should not be honored and promoted.

I think beauty pageants are outdated and kind of silly today. Still, this is just idiotic. Glamorizing an obese woman who obviously has a problem is not sending the proper message to young women today.

Obesity should not be honored and promoted.

unfortunately this was not a beauty pageant :itsok:

She’s a bad example of character. She’s not retarded or suffering from a birth defect. She’s obese. Something that is totally correctable with discipline.
Instead she’s being used as a political pawn.
Possibly but not certain. There are people genetically disposed to be obese and there is little you can do to stop it. I once lost 100 pounds by not eating for 2 and 1/2 months. I don't recommend it. It's taken me almost a year to recover from that.

How many young women today know sewing and scratch baking?
Hardly anyone does either of those anymore. My two girls did, but they are over 30. My granddaughter does bake but only because my daughter-in-law is a fantastic cook. My grandson is studying to be a chef. Both of my girl's men do the cooking in the house. One is an Army Major, and the other was a firefighter and cooked for his crew.

So when the lights are out and she is home alone don't you think she is thinking... I wasn't prettier than the others and I only won due to my size and peoples sympathy... I'm like a school project for woke kids....

Forum List

Back