Controversy Erupts Over Plus Sized (300 pounds) Miss Alabama Winning Crown

:omg:

1718501083146.png

Big women can be seen as beautiful also. Many Africans see Big females as sign of beauty, and a symbol for the Earth. Many Black men like Big women, and also many English men see big women as beautiful. Its all in the eyes of the beholder. I think there was a time in the middle ages when the men saw big women as a sign of beauty.??Different strokes for different folks they say.?

Big women can be seen as beautiful also. Many Africans see Big females as sign of beauty, and a symbol for the Earth. Many Black men like Big women, and also many English men see big women as beautiful. Its all in the eyes of the beholder. I think there was a time in the middle ages when the men saw big women as a sign of beauty.??Different strokes for different folks they say.?

Morbidly obese is not beautiful..

It's dangerous for your health.

Morbidly obese is not healthy
I know, it is not healthy, but this is America, they will say Freedom of expression, or to each his and her own.??, You know what I mean. Or Black women use to tell me "This is how my man likes me", People will try to say something to rationalize being in that size.??

I know, it is not healthy, but this is America, they will say Freedom of expression, or to each his and her own.??, You know what I mean. Or Black women use to tell me "This is how my man likes me", People will try to say something to rationalize being in that size.??

still...

morbidly obese is deadly.

still...

morbidly obese is deadly.
It is , and but people have been fat since the Roman empire times. There is something called food addiction, and I think Doctors recently found a Fat gene in certain Fat or obese people.? I think it may be genetic with some people, where they just can not lose the weight. No matter how many diets, or exercise plans that they engage in.

you know what?

I don't agree

If you are morbidly obese you will die soon....and that is sad.

It is , and but people have been fat since the Roman empire times. There is something called food addiction, and I think Doctors recently found a Fat gene in certain Fat or obese people.? I think it may be genetic with some people, where they just can not lose the weight. No matter how many diets, or exercise plans that they engage in.
Being overweight was seen as attractive back then because only the rich could afford eating a lot and avoid manual labor. Everybody else worked grueling labor 7 days a week to scrape together enough food to survive

Nowadays, being fat is more associated with being poor

Only in America could a beauty contest make the biggest thread of the day.
These are issues that combine the twin intellects of morons and pigs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back