I Look Forward to Obama’s Sworn Testimonial

Hillary lied, people died. That's why.

Hey, Mr. Asshole......Did people died BEFORE or AFTER Hillary "lied"???...............

(the Trump cult is filled with morons.....lol)
Both. From 1979 in Little Rock to today, dozens of Clinton associates have died. Mostly people who were supposed to testify against the murderous duo. Explain that.

What fucking illegal server? WTF are you talking about? There was nothing in the law saying Clinton couldn't use her own server for emails.

It's illegal for government employees to transmit classified materials on a non-government server.

On another note, do you support the idea of government employees being able to conduct official business through Yahoo, etc., in order to escape oversight? If so, why do you support it? And I thought Obama promised to be the most transparent administration in history. What happened to that?

The guy who runs that shitshow needs to buy some shirts that fit.

You're angry because you don't want the truth to be told, after all, your loyalty is to the Democratic Party and NOT to the average American.

Hillary using a private server drives right wing goons to distraction. Numbnuts Trump using his private cell phone to talk to world leaders, conduct official business, talk to his asshole buddies & order up cheeseburgers? Not so much.

In other words, you have NO PROBLEM with Hillary transmitting loads of classified documents through a private server and conducting state business in a way to avoid oversight by the American people because, after all, she's a Democrat.

As for Trump's cell phone, we have no idea what he's discussing. I agree that he should NOT be discussing sensitive matters on it but I have not heard that he is.

[
Silly one...

And all of that was necessary because Hillary, with Obama's knowledge and consent, was using a private server to conduct official business in order to avoid oversight by the American people and you support it. In your view, it's fine if government officials do whatever they like no matter how badly it hurts the American people. Your loyalty is to the DNC and NOT to the average American.

Still hanging on to that disproved claim? You really need new material.

Hillary is a snake. Her and Obama abandoned the Americans in Benghazi to DIE.

I'm pretty sure that Hillary could give the nation's gold reserves to North Korea and you'd be defending her.

Clinton was the Secretary of State and Obama was the President...do you THINK there may have been some emails exchanged between the two?THINK mofo, THINK.

Obama set up an anonymous email address that he used to communicate with Hillary on her private server. When later asked, Obama said he didn't know anything about her private server. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Why is this conspiracy theory still in politics?
Hillary lied, people died. That's why.
I will. Nobody disproved anything. They covered it up. There's a new sheriff and deputy in town.
Trump and Barr.

Here's your coupon for a free tinfoil Cat Hat. Congratulations.
images

Hillary is a snake. Her and Obama abandoned the Americans in Benghazi to DIE.

I'm pretty sure that Hillary could give the nation's gold reserves to North Korea and you'd be defending her.

You're sure of lots of crazy shit. That's what makes you so funny.

You are a Trump supporter.

Whatever missteps Trump has committed don't remotely compare to the crime and corruption committed by Obama and Hillary. When it's all said and done, the Obama Administration will go down as the most corrupt in American history. And you can tell your grandkids that you supported them! Congratulations!

Clinton was the Secretary of State and Obama was the President...do you THINK there may have been some emails exchanged between the two?THINK mofo, THINK.

Obama set up an anonymous email address that he used to communicate with Hillary on her private server. When later asked, Obama said he didn't know anything about her private server. Do you have any thoughts on that?

1. There is no way to at-a-glance know a hosting arrangment for any given email adress. The only reasonable assuption is that Obama probably knew that Clinton was using some kind of non-government email service because it didn't have a .gov host.

2. Obama knowing or not knowing doesn't change the fact that it was compeltely legal for Clinton to use that email server.

Last edited:

Clinton was the Secretary of State and Obama was the President...do you THINK there may have been some emails exchanged between the two?

THINK mofo, THINK.
Illegal and Secret Server

What fucking illegal server? WTF are you talking about? There was nothing in the law saying Clinton couldn't use her own server for emails.

Seriously, when are you going to stop smoking trees and making a total idiot of yourself?
Her own server would be fine had she used it for personal non-SoS communications, but she used it instead to transmit various classified documents.

Nice try though. Your fellow low info dweebs appreciate the effort.

Thats right, her server itself wasn't illegal.

You have a very funny way of agreeing with people. :rolleyes:

She was using a private email server which is worse than using solely a private email address.

In which way was it worse? Podesta got his not-private-server gmail account hacked, no evidence to date that anyone got to Hillary's.

There are conflicting reports as to the security of HIllary’s email server. I have spent nearly 25 years in Cybersecurity. I have a very difficult time believing her server was not compromised on some level. The server was unmanaged by the State Department and she was a high profile target for cyber adversaries.

I will repeat what I said - no evidence to date that anyone got to Hillary's emails on her private server.

If you can refute it, go ahead. Otherwise what you "have hard time beliving" about a system you are completely unfamiliar with doesn't interest me much.

Clinton was the Secretary of State and Obama was the President...do you THINK there may have been some emails exchanged between the two?

THINK mofo, THINK.

Seriously, when are you going to stop smoking trees and making a total idiot of yourself?
Her own server would be fine had she used it for personal non-SoS communications, but she used it instead to transmit various classified documents.

The illegality was the Hildebeast using her unsecured server to send and receive classified materials, which the bitch denied doing several times.

You have a funny way of being stupid.

THINK mofo, THINK.

The illegality was the Hildebeast using her unsecured server to send and receive classified materials, which the bitch denied doing several times.

You have a funny way of being stupid.

Which is just another way of saying the server was legal...but (and the rest is not relavant)

Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back