I Love india, and they are making Great Progress

hep c treatment in the us......nearly 85 k.....india....under 900 and no that is not a mistake
Is everyone in India getting Hep C treatment that needs it?

I presume so, but that could explain the numbers as well if they have not gotten to everyone that needs treatment.

On the whole, as I understand it, medicine in India is available to those that need it, but the quality is sketchy, but improving.

The doctor that did the PERFECT operation on my back was an Indian, so they are talented people from my experience, but if their best are immigrating to the US, that does not help the folks back home so much.

india has a high rate of hep c and use generic drugs....the actual cost is under 5 bucks a day for 90 days...the 900 is what an american who goes over pays for treatment....about 500 for pills and 400 for referrals...most of the time the drug companies give it to patients....the drugs were developed with tax payer funding....

trump adm has seen the lowering of about 1000 drugs while another 10 k have risen in price...and insulin has tripled in price in the last 5 years

india has a high rate of hep c and use generic drugs....the actual cost is under 5 bucks a day for 90 days...the 900 is what an american who goes over pays for treatment....about 500 for pills and 400 for referrals...most of the time the drug companies give it to patients....the drugs were developed with tax payer funding....

trump adm has seen the lowering of about 1000 drugs while another 10 k have risen in price...and insulin has tripled in price in the last 5 years

We really need price controls on our pharmaceuticals, judging from my own experience.

We really need price controls on our pharmaceuticals, judging from my own experience.
We need to buy from approved international sources

Forum List

Back