I love Jesus

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I also love Allah and the messenger Mohammed. I also love the Jews who believe in Torah, and I believe in ISIS - Islamic state in Iraq and Syria who are trying to undue the mess US Christians created by creating more mess, all funded by the same international bankers. And I love the people on welfare who are dependent on government hand outs, and I love politicians who depend on donations to continue beating the drums of wars, and above all I love the vision that is in my head for the world peace which will last for a very long time. I also love the dead people who are no longer with us. I love you all equally, and I must say that one person among us must stand up and proclaim: that "I love you all equally no matter who you are" - and I as a working man shall be that person. in about two moths, if everything goes according to the plan, you will find out who I am, for now, all you non believers can only wonder and speculate.

I also love Allah and the messenger Mohammed. I also love the Jews who believe in Torah, and I believe in ISIS - Islamic state in Iraq and Syria who are trying to undue the mess US Christians created by creating more mess, all funded by the same international bankers. And I love the people on welfare who are dependent on government hand outs, and I love politicians who depend on donations to continue beating the drums of wars, and above all I love the vision that is in my head for the world peace which will last for a very long time. I also love the dead people who are no longer with us. I love you all equally, and I must say that one person among us must stand up and proclaim: that "I love you all equally no matter who you are" - and I as a working man shall be that person. in about two moths, if everything goes according to the plan, you will find out who I am, for now, all you non believers can only wonder and speculate.

Another cult leader. :cuckoo:

Definition of baseless trolling above

Do you love us people who think you are a fool for believing in god(s)?

There's all kinds of people in US - true believers and fraud like Avatar here whose post I'm about to read. I love true believers.

I like what he wrote in the last post. I don't agree with it because if god wanted me to love him he'd show himself to me. But I do like the second point where it says love other people as you love yourself. That makes sense.

What about non believers like me? Do you love us?

There's all kinds of people in US - true believers and fraud like Avatar here whose post I'm about to read. I love true believers.

I like what he wrote in the last post. I don't agree with it because if god wanted me to love him he'd show himself to me. But I do like the second point where it says love other people as you love yourself. That makes sense.

OF COURSE!!! I will NEVER forget the time when I wanted to strangle god in any possible way, until one day I saw a homeless man trying to do the same on the street and realized I'm not the only one, and began to come to my senses that God is not necessarily what preachers and politicians on television like Bush and Tilton portray him as, but something that can only live in our souls if we allow it to. I LOVE non believers like I love my wife, who being younger than me reminds me of myself in my past.

Nah....

That's an on topic opinion of the author of a post. That's legit.

A troll would have been to call you a douche-bag. :thup:
And not a very clever troll at that.​

I try to. It can be very hard with people on the internet. Those in person are much easier. Very rarely do I run into a rude enough person that I can't find something nice to say(face to face).

If you love Him, Keep His commandments.

What are they?

If you want specifics, read the scriptures. But they can be summed up in the following two laws:

Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, might and strength. And the second is like unto it, to love your neighbor as yourself.

Which scriptures? :dunno: Which God?

If we can establish the definition of 'scripture' as "any media that any human believes to be divinely inspired"; and if we can define 'God' to be "any and all Deities currently worshiped", you have a Golden Rule that even a psychopath can understand.

I don't think that widespread acceptance of 'Generic God' would necessarily have a marked effect on behavior, though.
:dunno:

I try to. It can be very hard with people on the internet. Those in person are much easier. Very rarely do I run into a rude enough person that I can't find something nice to say(face to face).

Makes a Monkey wonder which version is the more honest....
:eusa_think:

`

What are they?

If you want specifics, read the scriptures. But they can be summed up in the following two laws:

Love the Lord thy God with all your heart, mind, might and strength. And the second is like unto it, to love your neighbor as yourself.

If we can establish the definition of 'scripture' as "any media that any human believes to be divinely inspired"; and if we can define 'God' to be "any and all Deities currently worshiped", you have a Golden Rule that even a psychopath can understand.

I don't think that widespread acceptance of 'Generic God' would necessarily have a marked effect on behavior, though.

Should be pretty obvious which scriptures contain the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Should be pretty obvious which scriptures contain the commandments of Jesus Christ.

Jesus didn't originate any commandments as far as I know. Could say he prioritized them though. As with "the most important commandment is love thy neighbor."

Also, it's a tricky proposition to credit Jesus with anything since he himself didn't write anything (that we know of, what's in the Vatican Secret Archives is a worthy question...) rather everything we give Jesus credit for was written by someone else crediting him.

I don't think Jesus' intent was to kick off a new religion. I think instead that came about by design by the lieks of Paul and others who were writing the texts which would become the New Testament (in strict violation of God's law by the way, Deuteronomy 13:1 says you shall not add to, nor take away from the Torah.) Obviously adding an entire book onto the Torah qualifies.

Forum List

Back