I love Trump even more today

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I dont give a damn what anyone else thinks or says anymore. Im sick and tired of the rep establishment machine headed by Fox news.

I dont give a damn what anyone else thinks or says anymore. Im sick and tired of the rep establishment machine headed by Fox news.

If you don't give a damn what anyone else thinks then why post on a message board? BTW even that you don't give a damn I agree with you about FOX. I'm sure Rupert Murdoch is a much worse human being than Donald Trump.

If you don't give a damn what anyone else thinks then why post on a message board? BTW even that you don't give a damn I agree with you about FOX. I'm sure Rupert Murdoch is a much worse human being than Donald Trump.

I WILL always take the time to spit on the establishment pigs like megyn kelly. FULL STEAM AHEAD!!

I WILL always take the time to spit on the establishment pigs like megyn kelly. FULL STEAM AHEAD!!
Establishment pigs like the Clintons too ?

Is being established in itself a bad thing? I don't believe any of the candidates at the GOP debate are without some perceived established esteem.

My source on this is NBC News.
"you know, you could see there was blood coming out of her eyes.
Uh, blood coming out of her, where-ever." Trump

Mr. Trump made Megyn Kelly look really bad ... She was a mess with her anger.”

And that Trump was talking about a bloody nose, and that "Only a deviant would think anything else ..."
That's silly.
Nose bleed is not usually associated with mood swings.

In the context of blood coming out of "where-ever", it's menstruation that is associated with mood swings.

So I'm not impressed with Trump's feeble attempt to smooth this over. His meaning was both clear, and vulgar.

If Trump wanted to manifest integrity he could have said:

I gave Megyn Kelly benefit of doubt. I (Trump) thought she was off, and figured she might be suffering hormone induced mood-swings.
Instead it seems she's usually like that.
Who knew?

But he didn't.
And his nose bleed excuse is an insult to all of us.

Who do you think you're fooling The Don?

And that Trump was talking about a bloody nose, and that "Only a deviant would think anything else ..."
That's silly.

In the context of blood coming out of "where-ever", it's menstruation that is associated with mood swings.

So I'm not impressed with Trump's feeble attempt to smooth this over. His meaning was both clear, and vulgar.

I gave Megyn Kelly benefit of doubt. I (Trump) thought she was off, and figured she might be suffering hormone induced mood-swings.
Who knew?

But he didn't.

Nothing vulgar about sticking a cigar in a woman's vagina.

That's silly.

Who knew?

But he didn't.

Blood coming out of her eyes is not usually associated with mood swings, either.

I still like Trump too.
The establishment is strong though.
They will probably get their GOP man = JEB.
:bang3:

You must lead a very pathetic life.

Is being established in itself a bad thing? I don't believe any of the candidates at the GOP debate are without some perceived established esteem.

You need to ask Sarah---she seems to have a problem with it.

That's silly.

Who knew?

But he didn't.

1. Why don't you take your offendedness and put it "where-ever?"

2. Oops, did I offend you?

3. See #1 above.

Forum List

Back