"I’m Hispanic and these Republicans really like me…”

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
TX Rep. Gohmert: Blocking Immigration Reform Will Send Hispanics Flocking To GOP (VIDEO) | The Everlasting GOP Stoppers

Tea Party asshat and Texas Representative Louie Gohmert (R) appeared on WorldNetDaily on Sunday to make the case that blocking any sort of Immigration Reform was a tough love of sorts that would ultimately send Hispanics flocking to the GOP – the same way African-Americans are rushing to join the Party.

You read that right;

“…yeah, we could possibly pay in the polls in the short-term, but just as you’ve had more and more African-Americans realizing ‘wow, we have one party that’s pandered to us, doled out government benefits, kept us from reaching our God-given potential…’”

He goes on to explain that Republicans want immigrants to learn the English language because they don’t want them to be “ditch diggers.” Apparently, learning English is now the only way to realize your “God-given potential.” Good looking out, Louie!

Ultimately, he says;

“I think you will see people start waking up and go ‘wow, I’m Hispanic and these Republicans really like me…”

The real truth of it -

65312_584698204916045_1169762593_n.jpg

the real truth----------YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

try actually thinking for yourself once in a while rather than repeating the lies that are being rammed up your ass by obama and the left wing lying media.

Do you have to actual Declaration of War handy. I'd like to read it. I recently have been tricked by some liberal hyperbole like " Cons want our uteruses" so I'd like to see it with my own eyes.

Liberals are sooo race obsessed.. Hispanics, blacks.. they note everyone's race.. it's a huge sign for them..THATS KNOWN AS RACISM.

well thats it......you folks all had the gall and audacity to disagree with Dudley.....now you are considered Anti-Americans by the little shrew like guy........now how do you feel.....:eusa_eh:

This isn't a black white Hispanic thing...Think about how violent our kids are today. I know some will say its movies or video games but the truth is it is bad parents. I was raised that you dont attack a person for no reason, You dont steal and sure as hell dont kill a person for the way they looked at you. The thug life survive cause parents are to fucking busy leading their selfish lives and dont parent. We are living in the post liberal doctor Spock world. All that touchy feely shit about letting a child do what he wants cause he might get his feelings hurt had consequences.

Looks like a troll post fest by the trolls today

gawd no kidding...Luddy got smacked in the other thread about how the Zimmerman trial showed Hispanics how people like him really thought of them...so here we get this thread...damn trolls are worthless

Last edited:
TX Rep. Gohmert: Blocking Immigration Reform Will Send Hispanics Flocking To GOP (VIDEO) | The Everlasting GOP Stoppers

Tea Party asshat and Texas Representative Louie Gohmert (R) appeared on WorldNetDaily on Sunday to make the case that blocking any sort of Immigration Reform was a tough love of sorts that would ultimately send Hispanics flocking to the GOP – the same way African-Americans are rushing to join the Party.

You read that right;

“…yeah, we could possibly pay in the polls in the short-term, but just as you’ve had more and more African-Americans realizing ‘wow, we have one party that’s pandered to us, doled out government benefits, kept us from reaching our God-given potential…’”

He goes on to explain that Republicans want immigrants to learn the English language because they don’t want them to be “ditch diggers.” Apparently, learning English is now the only way to realize your “God-given potential.” Good looking out, Louie!

Ultimately, he says;

“I think you will see people start waking up and go ‘wow, I’m Hispanic and these Republicans really like me…”

The real truth of it -

65312_584698204916045_1169762593_n.jpg

they club seals and kick puppies too

whoa, OccupyDemocrats huh? we always thought the Democrat party was the ones funding the OCCUPY idiots while they went and took over people properties, destroyed them with litter, cut their businesses that they occupied down that hurt them. and all their other shenanigans..
NOW YOU KNOW FOLKS?

Forum List

Back