I may have gotten the impeachment thing all wrong

Sorry if I don’t trust your predictions after losing the house during the midterms.
41 GOP Reps retired THAT YEAR, AND YOU WERE FULL COURT PRESS ON RUSSIAN COLLUSION 24-7, 365.

Some unfortunate people bought it, and voted for Democrats. People don't like being lied to and conned.

NOW THE SCHIFFLASH IS COMING.

ENJOY!

Harmeet Dhillon: Trump impeachment -- If Schiff were a prosecutor, he'd be in serious trouble
I have no doubt youlll have another slew of excuses once your proven wrong again.
You did not have the courage to rebut the points I made when I outted you as a partisan pathological liar engaged in partisan hyperbole, rhetoric and propaganda.

You are persona non grata to me, snow flake.

You won't even defend your indefensible post.
I dont care to defend myself because my personal feelings make no difference to the points I’m debating. Going personal is a weak distraction tactic. You can have the point and think whatever you want. I’m a hypocritical partisan snowflake. Ok now what?
I wasn't talking about your feelings, I was talking about your lies, and your lack of logic and your failure to understand the word hyperbole. You claimed you weren't engaged in partisan hyperbole. Well I bitch Slapped you back to the days when Hillary Clinton was fired from The Nixon Case.

And like a true Partisan, you just kept ignoring the obvious and continued to promote your agenda.
if you think I’m lying then present the truth. If you think I’m contradicting myself then show the contradictions. The personal name calling means nothing.

I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

The amendments were designed to drag the process out as far as possible, add new charges not part of the articles, and basically make the whole thing a shit show. If they allowed one side to bring in new evidence, they would have opened a floodgate.

The House was supposed to make it's case via the articles themselves, not with added bullshit afterwards.

Yup. It was up to the House to make the case, not the Senate. If the House didn't do its job then to bad.
Nobody is asking the senate to make the case. That’s up to the house managers to do. They just want permission to access and present all evidence during the trial

Fuck you are not picking anything up, are you? That has already been done. That phase is OVER. They already Impeached him. They don't need anymore evidence. They obviously have enough. It was OVERWHELMING. Debating the removal of a president in the Senate doesn't include fucking DISCOVERY. Get over it.

Stop being a partisan hack

Last edited:
If you weren't allowed to provide evidence which may exonerate you during the inquiry discovery process, would you participate and give them anything? I sure the fuck wouldn't.

If reindeer flew out your ass would you be Santa Claus? Neither happened so moot....

This is true, but if you personalize the fucking that Trump is getting, it clears up the murky swamp waters.

41 GOP Reps retired THAT YEAR, AND YOU WERE FULL COURT PRESS ON RUSSIAN COLLUSION 24-7, 365.

Some unfortunate people bought it, and voted for Democrats. People don't like being lied to and conned.

ENJOY!

Harmeet Dhillon: Trump impeachment -- If Schiff were a prosecutor, he'd be in serious trouble
I have no doubt youlll have another slew of excuses once your proven wrong again.
You did not have the courage to rebut the points I made when I outted you as a partisan pathological liar engaged in partisan hyperbole, rhetoric and propaganda.

I dont care to defend myself because my personal feelings make no difference to the points I’m debating. Going personal is a weak distraction tactic. You can have the point and think whatever you want. I’m a hypocritical partisan snowflake. Ok now what?
I wasn't talking about your feelings, I was talking about your lies, and your lack of logic and your failure to understand the word hyperbole. You claimed you weren't engaged in partisan hyperbole. Well I bitch Slapped you back to the days when Hillary Clinton was fired from The Nixon Case.

And like a true Partisan, you just kept ignoring the obvious and continued to promote your agenda.
if you think I’m lying then present the truth. If you think I’m contradicting myself then show the contradictions. The personal name calling means nothing.
There was not ONE Truthful Statement in your Original Post, and I proved that. You feign objectivity and then proceed to promote your partisan views while painting The Republicans as Demons, and your Democrats as Freedom Fighters, and Victims of The GOP Controlled Senate.

IF ONLY....the mean old Republicans would give us more time, more evidence, more subpoenas.

Ass Wipes, America Just went through 4 straight years of that, and you FOUND NOTHING.

We could allow you to again lay siege to The White House another 5 years and you would again, find Nothing.

To target The President, and then engage in a Witch Hunt, making false allegations, first, and then looking for Evidence after the fact, turning over every rock, Making Endless Accusations Without Evidence, while trampling ON every Civil Right we have, is something that only used to happen in The Soviet Union or Nazi Germany.

And now it's happening here, and there is only ONE PARTY that is engaging in it, The DemNazi Party.

Shame on you.

Shame on your wickedness and immorality

Shame on you and your lies, and those that help you promote such lies.

Shame
Shame
Shame

But you have no shame.

Last edited:
I’ve been pretty outspoken on how bad of an idea I thought this impeachment move would be for our government and our country. I saw the transition from the House to the Republican controlled Senate bringing a change in focus from Trumps actions to Biden corruption. It doesn’t appear that the Republicans are taking that route. I’ve seen the conservative media blitz working overtime on Biden corruption trying to shine the spotlight on that narrative, that tactic is in full swing, but in the capitol it looks like a race to dismissal.

It was rather astonishing to listen to the Republicans dismiss amendment after amendment after clear documentation and witnesses were presented that would add direct supporting material to the accusations.

It is very clear that the Republicans are not interested in finding the truth, seeing the facts, or even allowing the Dems to use the facts to present their case. They seem to just want to defend the president and dismiss the case. It stinks to high heaven and coming from somebody who doesn’t think Trump should be impeached I will say this path that Trump and the Reps are going down is looking more and more like a dirty cover up. When I first heard the Dems use that term it sounded like political hyperbole... After day 1 it’s sounding pretty spot on

The amendments were designed to drag the process out as far as possible, add new charges not part of the articles, and basically make the whole thing a shit show. If they allowed one side to bring in new evidence, they would have opened a floodgate.

The House was supposed to make it's case via the articles themselves, not with added bullshit afterwards.

Yup. It was up to the House to make the case, not the Senate. If the House didn't do its job then to bad.
Nobody is asking the senate to make the case. That’s up to the house managers to do. They just want permission to access and present all evidence during the trial

Fuck you are not picking anything up, are you? That has already been done. That phase is OVER. They already Impeached him. They don't need anymore evidence. They obviously have enough. It was OVERWHELMING. Discovery on removal of a president in the Senate doesn't include fucking DISCOVERY. Get over it.

Stop being a partisan hack
He knows the House Clowns don't have a case.

Oh P-shaw!

We already know that Trump puts ketchup on his welldone steak, has two scoops of vanilla ice cream, and gets to use larger Salt and Pepper shakers than everyone else.

We don't really need to tie up the entire legislative branch to publicize these Trumpian Character "Flaws".

In other words, he's guilty as hell and you don't care. Tough noogies. Americans do care, and they're seeing the same thing as Slade.

That is not even remotely what I said.

Why are you astonished that the Senate is refusing to do what the Constitution requires the House to do, and is sticking to what the Constitution allows them to do regarding impeachment? And how the fuck would you know what they would add, hack?

Sorry if I don’t trust your predictions after losing the house during the midterms.

ENJOY!

You are right in your assessment. The bottom line is this: Trumpers do not care that Trump sought to abuse his office, extort a nation state and demand a quid pro quo. They will gladly concede that he did so. They contend that Trump did not commit a crime and therefore he cannot be impeached, convicted and removed from office. That is their argument.

So, their reasoning is if it is not a crime and a President can only be impeached for a crime the impeachment proceeding was invalid. (There is considerable evidence in the Federalist Papers among other sources that this view is wrong and in my opinion it is. You don't need a crime to impeach a president).

So what Trumpers are saying is if the President wants to declassify our nuclear codes and give them to his good friend and likely handler, V. Putin, or publish them on the internet, he can do so because the President can declassify information and if he wants to do that, well that is his prerogative. Declassifying intelligence is a presidential prerogative therefor non-impeachable.

But Trumpers go beyond that even.

Trump himself argues that while in office the president is immune form prosecution. That is similar to the laws of immunity they have in Brazil for its president. Trump's attorneys have argued that if Trump shoots someone on fifth avenue, commits rape, mass murder, whatever he is still immune from prosecution while in office.

That is their view.

Welcome to Trumplandia.

Impeachment is the resolution for a President that was guilty of committing a misdemeanor, high crime, bribery or treason. Trump did none of these things. Now if you want to go down this road that a crime is not needed, remember your team set is setting that precedent right now, and payback is a bitch.

If you weren't allowed to provide evidence which may exonerate you during the inquiry discovery process, would you participate and give them anything? I sure the fuck wouldn't.

If reindeer flew out your ass would you be Santa Claus? Neither happened so moot....

This is true, but if you personalize the fucking that Trump is getting, it clears up the murky swamp waters.

Wait, you're agreeing with me that it didn't happen the way you describe? I already knew you were misinformed, but didn't expect you to admit it.

AP FACT CHECK: Distortions in Trump's legal defense

TRUMP: “House Democrats ran a fundamentally flawed and illegitimate process that denied the President every basic right, including the right to have counsel present, the right to cross-examine witnesses.” — response to impeachment charges Saturday.

TRUMP: “‘We demand fairness’ shouts Pelosi and the Do Nothing Democrats, yet the Dems in the House wouldn’t let us have 1 witness, no lawyers or even ask questions.” — tweet on Jan. 13, referring to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

THE FACTS: Not true. The House Judiciary Committee, which produced the articles of impeachment, invited Trump or his legal team to come. He declined.

Absent White House representation, the hearings proceeded as things in Congress routinely do: Time is split between Democratic and Republican lawmakers to ask questions and engage in the debate. Lawyers for Democrats and Republicans on the committee presented the case for and against the impeachment articles and members questioned witnesses, among them an academic called forward by Republicans.

The first round of hearings was by the House Intelligence Committee and resembled the investigative phase of criminal cases, conducted without the participation of the subject of the investigation. Trump cried foul then at the lack of representation, then rejected representation when the next committee offered it.​

The charge of abuse of power rests on the claim that the President wanted the investigation of the Bidens to advance his chances for reelection, so the only relevant witnesses or documents would have to directly show that was his motivation and clearly, the House was unable to find and such witnesses or documents so all the fuss the Democrats are making is just to extend their political stunt to advance their own political interests.
I agree that the Dems messed up emphasizing the “political interest”point. It’s very hard to prove intent, even when it’s obvious. There should be a process to follow when working with foreign countries to investigate political rivals. If that system isn’t in place then it needs to be set up. If it is in place and Trump didn’t follow it then he should be held accountable. He held up funds to progress this investigation agenda, that was deemed illegal. He used his personal attorney instead of regular channels to pursue his agenda, there could be something wrong there too. And he’s blocked information and spread false narratives in the aftermath which is not OK. There’s a lot of crap there

Trump didn't ever say he held up funds for the investigation. The Democrats made that up. Trump said he held up aid to investigate what other members of the UN were contributing. But don't listen to Trump, listen to what the Democrats concluded because Democrats can read minds. Forget about what Trump said.
Wrong. The Dems didn’t make that up. Trumps own staffers who were in charge of the funds and relations with Ukraine testified to that. I also think you know it’s true, I would push to hard with the Trump never said it argument. We all know the intel he is blocking solidifies what he did and why. It’s going to come out eventually

how do we all know that???
It’s obvious to me, but if you have doubts just wait. Time always brings this stuff out. I have a feeling Trumps lies will be exposed for years to come after his presidency

pardon me if I take your history of ignorance and apply it to it being obvious to you,,,

as do all presidents before him,,,but we arent talking about the future we are in todays world,,,

Wait, you're agreeing with me that it didn't happen the way you describe? I already knew you were misinformed, but didn't expect you to admit it.

TRUMP: “House Democrats ran a fundamentally flawed and illegitimate process that denied the President every basic right, including the right to have counsel present, the right to cross-examine witnesses.” — response to impeachment charges Saturday.

TRUMP: “‘We demand fairness’ shouts Pelosi and the Do Nothing Democrats, yet the Dems in the House wouldn’t let us have 1 witness, no lawyers or even ask questions.” — tweet on Jan. 13, referring to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

THE FACTS: Not true. The House Judiciary Committee, which produced the articles of impeachment, invited Trump or his legal team to come. He declined.

Absent White House representation, the hearings proceeded as things in Congress routinely do: Time is split between Democratic and Republican lawmakers to ask questions and engage in the debate. Lawyers for Democrats and Republicans on the committee presented the case for and against the impeachment articles and members questioned witnesses, among them an academic called forward by Republicans.

The first round of hearings was by the House Intelligence Committee and resembled the investigative phase of criminal cases, conducted without the participation of the subject of the investigation. Trump cried foul then at the lack of representation, then rejected representation when the next committee offered it.​

I agreed about your reindeer flying out my ass would make me Santa Claus. Wake up.

You don't add supporting anything.

You review the impeachment as it was drawn up and established in the house.

Get it right.

I agreed about your reindeer flying out my ass would make me Santa Claus. Wake up.

So you're more informed now, but won't admit it? That's dumb....

The GOP is about as interested in bringing corrupt officials like FBI lying Hillary or Quid Pro Joe Biden to justice as they were building a border wall or repealing and replacing Obamacare when they owned the entire federal government the first two years of Trump's presidency.
There's a little truth in that, Mr. Votto, but to our Republican credit, whereas the managers of the Fake Impeachment ignored the 63 million citizens who voted for President Trump, President Trump didn't totally ignore the 52 million USA Citizens who voted for Hillary (with the approximately 10 million illegal voters not required to show an identification in sanctuary states omitted because they are not yet citizens).
Dope...
Trump - 62,984,828
Clinton - 65,853,514

I'm sorry that 3 years of false accusations by Democrats refuted by 6 inquiries that the Democrats billed American taxpayers and voters for, failed to get your attention, Mr. or Ms. Slade.
Stick to the subject please I’m not taking about any of that noise, I’m talking about how this impeachment is being handled.

Did you even begin to look at the way the house handled it ?

I don't trust the left wing assholes any further than I could throw their collective asses.

The GOP is about as interested in bringing corrupt officials like FBI lying Hillary or Quid Pro Joe Biden to justice as they were building a border wall or repealing and replacing Obamacare when they owned the entire federal government the first two years of Trump's presidency.
There's a little truth in that, Mr. Votto, but to our Republican credit, whereas the managers of the Fake Impeachment ignored the 63 million citizens who voted for President Trump, President Trump didn't totally ignore the 52 million USA Citizens who voted for Hillary (with the approximately 10 million illegal voters not required to show an identification in sanctuary states omitted because they are not yet citizens).
Dope...
Trump - 62,984,828
Clinton - 65,853,514

Trump 306

Clinton 232

You lose.

Dope...
Trump - 62,984,828
Clinton - 65,853,514

Dope....
Trump-304
Cankles-232

The evidence is overwhelming. Let's vote to impeach.

Later in the senate:

We need more evidence because we don't have enough.

YCMTSU.
That’s not what I’m hearing... they think they have enough. But they also want more, why wouldn’t they want more?. They want the stuff Trump blocked them from getting. Can you blame them?

Everyone should want to hear more. Unless of course they know it would not help their case. In which case the fix is in and the entirety of the Republican congress is complicit.

Dope...
Trump - 62,984,828
Clinton - 65,853,514

Dope....
Trump-304
Cankles-232

Of course that has nothing to do with the post, dope.

Forum List

Back