I met my first Mexican person

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
She is a nurse in the local hospital and is a very nice lady. She told ne that her biggest culture shock in the uk.
She went to the supermarket to buy foof disinfectant to wash her veg. It seems that in Mexico they use any water to feed plants so everything needs washing before eating.
She was shocked that we didnt sell such things.

She is a nurse in the local hospital and is a very nice lady. She told ne that her biggest culture shock in the uk.
She went to the supermarket to buy foof disinfectant to wash her veg. It seems that in Mexico they use any water to feed plants so everything needs washing before eating.
They have a drought and then lose about half their water to leaky infrastructure. Back when I was a tyke, a local textile mill moved there hoping to exploit cheap labor and free trade only to go belly up because they couldn't get near as much water as they needed for their manufacturing processes.

It's because Mexicans don't treat their sewage before they dump it in the river. I lived in San Diego for several years, and Tijuana sewage often made it's way up to Coronado Beach. They often had to put the beaches off-limits to swimming thanks to Mexico.

It's because Mexicans don't treat their sewage before they dump it in the river. I lived in San Diego for several years, and Tijuana sewage often made it's way up to Coronado Beach. They often had to put the beaches off-limits to swimming thanks to Mexico.
That is only in specific isolated areas in Mexico. I lived in 2 places in Mexico for 5 years, and there was nothing like that there.

The vast majority of Mexico consists of isolated areas.
...................................................................................................................................
Not exactly true, pero así que lo que ?

1723065244280.png

Last edited:

You're SO racist.

Forum List

Back