I miss TruthMatters

yep, I miss her too...:D

It would be refreshing to see her back bashing bush for everything just to combat the cons bashing president Obama for EVERYTHING....including the lack of their morning dump! :eek:

you guys miss her or don't miss her, because she reminds you of yourselves eh?

:lol: She most certainly reminds us of ourselves if we lived in the Bizarro World. :lol:

It would be refreshing to see her back bashing bush for everything just to combat the cons bashing president Obama for EVERYTHING....including the lack of their morning dump! :eek:

:lol: She most certainly reminds us of ourselves if we lived in the Bizarro World. :lol:

We don't???? :eusa_eh:

You don't think your side is bizarro at all?

I see...

I don't miss her politics stuff at all. It was kind of infantile, and she seems to have been little more than an parrot of the latest talking points memo.

But her non politics stuff was kind of nice

I even pos repped her once.

Last Activity: 06-09-2010 07:14 AM

I'm sure you miss her, too.

profilepic5217_1.gif

Shaman and Skidmarks make her look like a Bright Light of Logical Lucidity.

:eek::eek::eek:

You don't think your side is bizarro at all?

I see...

What side is that?

Forum List

Back