I never thought I would approve of anything Mayor Adams said! But even democrats are waking up

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Yeh, Lori Lightfoot's defeat in Chicago was really surprising to some of us. We thought those woke people had beaten us more or less for good, at least in these ultra blue spots.

But Chicago (of all places) must have an honest voting system. Now the crazy dims (and what other kind is there?) will descend on Chicago to punish the voters and install fake voting machines and etc... sigh. I hope the people continue to pay attention and make sure their vote system continues to work.

I am glad that Biden is moderate on this issue. Being pro-criminal has led to bad things and isn't going to win us any elections. We need to arrest violent criminals that seek to harm innocent people. Any other position is pure idiocy.

I am glad that Biden is moderate on this issue. Being pro-criminal has led to bad things and isn't going to win us any elections. We need to arrest violent criminals that seek to harm innocent people. Any other position is pure idiocy.
well, aren't you a dim?

maybe you should be loyal to your party like all "good" dims?

What makes you think her replacement will be any better?
Just because she ruined her brand & became a huge liability doesn't mean Chicago's elections were actually fair or free from fraud

What makes you think her replacement will be any better?
Just because she ruined her brand & became a huge liability doesn't mean Chicago's elections were actually fair or free from fraud
True enough but I know most everyday poeple do not like crime

so I know something went right in the election. Otherwise, the law-hating b***** would have won again.

Biden became a moderate when Lightfoot lost.

Yeh, Lori Lightfoot's defeat in Chicago was really surprising to some of us. We thought those woke people had beaten us more or less for good, at least in these ultra blue spots.

But Chicago (of all places) must have an honest voting system. Now the crazy dims (and what other kind is there?) will descend on Chicago to punish the voters and install fake voting machines and etc... sigh. I hope the people continue to pay attention and make sure their vote system continues to work.

The winner will still be a Democrat.

Funny

True enough but I know most everyday poeple do not like crime

so I know something went right in the election. Otherwise, the law-hating b***** would have won again.

Reading your posts in this thread, I can’t help but conclude that you’re a partisan, racist, misogynist who repeats right wing hate and lies with no basis in fact or law.

Forum List

Back