I never thought the day would come when I would feel sorry for a billionaire

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Frankly, I never thought I'd encounter a billionaire I could even tolerate, much less like, much less respect... much less respect a LOT!

But Trump is in that rare category..

He thinks like We the People do... He actually kept his promises... would have done so much more for this country if only the dims had cooperated... if only he had not had the election stolen from him.

All the lies told about him... distortions of his words...

being falsely charged w/ this and that and impeached twice for bogus reasons..

I mean, the story about him saying Pence should be hanged is a PRIME example of how the media and all their useful idiots operate..

Trump sees people chanting that Pence should be hanged. Again, I would not join in that kind of thing... but in any case, all Trump did was say that maybe they were right or something like that and VOILA'!

the headline becomes Trump wants Pence hanged!

unbelievable what this once great country has come to... There are virtually NO actual journalists in "news" anymore, meaning mainstream news (not speaking of Fox.. never caught them in any lie).

But yeh, that dude has been through the wringer...

and the damn Rs... no cajones whatsoever....

Last edited:
The sympathy should be for America.

It's been a one way pile-on for 5 years. As I ask often when considering the impact of an issue, who exactly does this help?

I am not tuning in to the Hearing, CBC is covering it though.

The sympathy should be for America.

It's been a one way pile-on for 5 years. As I ask often when considering the impact of an issue, who exactly does this help?
to me Trump is America... certainly more so than any politician (though he seems not to be that) who came b4 him...

I'm sorry but I am damned impressed w/ Trump... I followed everything he did for this country (assuming it's possible to follow everything...) and those freaks commit grand larceny

because they can't stand not having control...

They could take a few pointers (as some of us Catholics do [you know... the REAL ones]) from St Francis...

St Francis gave up on worldly things... These people live only for THIS world... and they can't even try to do a good job at it... only in it for themselves..

Frankly, I never thought I'd encounter a billionaire I could even tolerate, much less like, much less respect... much less respect a LOT!

He thinks like We the People do... He actually kept his promises... would have done so much more for this country if only the dims had cooperated... if only he had not had the election stolen from him.

I mean, the story about him saying Pence should be hanged is a PRIME example of how the media and all their useful idiots operate..

Trump sees people chanting that Pence should be hanged. Again, I would not join in that kind of thing... but in any case, all Trump did was say that maybe they were right or something like that and VOILA'!

unbelievable what this once great country has come to... There are virtually NO actual journalists in "news" anymore, meaning mainstream news (not speaking of Fox.. never caught them in any lie).

he sent out mean Tweets and Upset Folks..

Biden has fulfilled more of Trump's 2016 high profile campaign promises than his Blobness did.

Maybe Biden is a billionaire today but he never made a dime that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers. Trump built things and met a payroll and employed people. Why do lefties hate Trump and love Biden? Is it about some Marxist stuff combined with TDS?

he sent out mean Tweets and Upset Folks..
good

they needed to be upset...

so many things wrong in this country and now the senile baby killer in chief is trying to utterly destroy it

I'll take mean tweets over EVIL incarnate any day

(How can you call them mean anyway when they told the truth? and the people he directed them at were themselves mean?)

Dude...wipe your lips...there some kinda brown goo all over em

Hilarious

Sometimes you wonder how people manage to manipulate people so EASILY.

And then you see people falling for it all, left, right and center.

to me Trump is America... certainly more so than any politician (though he seems not to be that) who came b4 him...

I'm sorry but I am damned impressed w/ Trump... I followed everything he did for this country (assuming it's possible to follow everything...) and those freaks commit grand larceny

because they can't stand not having control...

They could take a few pointers (as some of us Catholics do [you know... the REAL ones]) from St Francis...

St Francis gave up on worldly things... These people live only for THIS world... and they can't even try to do a good job at it... only in it for themselves..

You're pathetic and hopeless. The man set out to destroy the country and nearly succeeded in doing so. If you're impressed with Trump, you must hate the Constitution and everything it stands for.

Forum List

Back