🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I only hire duh best peeple"

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Just keep in mind when you look at the chaos that is Trump's White House, he's doing the very same thing to this country: creating turmoil, infighting, back-stabbing and dissension and discord.

departed.png

Just keep in mind when you look at the chaos that is Trump's White House, he's doing the very same thing to this country: creating turmoil, infighting, back-stabbing and dissension and discord.

View attachment 226495
I’ve realized that it doesn’t matter how much evidence you shove in the face USMB republicans that Trump is a terrible president, they will always deny it like children on a playground.

• Banned

View attachment 226495
I’ve realized that it doesn’t matter how much evidence you shove in the face USMB republicans that Trump is a terrible president, they will always deny it like children on a playground.

I think you're right.
The just pay attention to Fox's Trump propaganda machine that doesn't analyze information.
Fox anchors just say whatever Trump wants them to say.

Trump is a TV celebrity most noted for 'Apprentice' & 'Celebrity Apprentice.'

When America starts going down the shitty, slippery slope of electing a 'TV celebrity' with absolutely no political experience, that has a favorite saying of, "YOUR FIRED" then at least we know what we are getting.

We got shit.

When America starts going down the shitty, slippery slope of electing a 'TV celebrity' with absolutely no political experience, that has a favorite saying of, "YOUR FIRED" then at least we know what we are getting.

We got shit.
Of all the things to emphasize just prior to the midterms, this immigration thing is a big mistake. It may rile up his base to vote, but it's going to turn a lot of people off. It is the thing I detest the most about Trump, is his immigration attitude, and right now he is louder and more obnoxious about it than I've ever seen. It's going to get a bunch of Dems and Independents off their asses, too, and to the polls to stop this nonsense.

View attachment 226495
/——/ Trump does a great job of sending you libtards into a tailspin

View attachment 226495
Yeah, that’s literally the only thing he’s good at, huh?

View attachment 226495

I think you're right.
The just pay attention to Fox's Trump propaganda machine that doesn't analyze information.
It hurts their brains to realize they are wrong about something so they cram it deep inside.

Of all the things to emphasize just prior to the midterms, this immigration thing is a big mistake. It may rile up his base to vote, but it's going to turn a lot of people off. It's going to get a bunch of Dems and Independents off their asses, too, and to the polls to stop this nonsense.
Actually, it's going to revitalize the conservative people who haven't been politically active, to get out and vote, and support Pres. Trump's plan to stop the illegal criminals that are invading our southern border. ... :cool:

Last edited:

View attachment 226495

View attachment 226495

View attachment 226495

I think you're right.

We got shit.

We got shit.
Of all the things to emphasize just prior to the midterms, this immigration thing is a big mistake. It may rile up his base to vote, but it's going to turn a lot of people off. It is the thing I detest the most about Trump, is his immigration attitude, and right now he is louder and more obnoxious about it than I've ever seen. It's going to get a bunch of Dems and Independents off their asses, too, and to the polls to stop this nonsense.

Fake news. Red wave no blue grave.

View attachment 226495

You can always move to Canada or Mexico , mate.
dems.png

View attachment 226495

You can always move to Canada or Mexico , mate.
View attachment 226523
Canada is awfully tempting in comparison.

View attachment 226495
Correct – such is the nature of the blind partisan right: defend any Republican president no matter incompetent and unfit to hold office.

View attachment 226495

I think you're right.
And Trump parrots whatever Fox propagandists say.

View attachment 226495

It’s cool that you’re debating children on a playground. Keep it up and one day you might actually win one of those debates

View attachment 226495
Except this liberal doesn't give a fuck...

Forum List

Back