🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I only hire duh best peeple"

Who do you expect to be influencing with your butt hurt [emoji24] rambling? So don’t vote for him, or vote Republican. Is this a support group for people too lazy to meet in person. I’m going to see my support group on Tuesday. We are going to give a knowing nod, after pulling “R” in the booth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who do you expect to be influencing with your butt hurt [emoji24] rambling? So don’t vote for him, or vote Republican. Is this a support group for people too lazy to meet in person. I’m going to see my support group on Tuesday. We are going to give a knowing nod, after pulling “R” in the booth.

Like that will get you laid..

Got that taken care of too.

They really support in the group eh?

I don't care if Trump lies/steals/cheats/has sex/etc
GO TRUMP hahahahhahahahahahahaha

Ok, so some of you may be wondering why we elected Trump to be our president. Possibly our main reason is because we couldn't find a fricken community organizer that didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

I don't care if Trump lies/steals/cheats/has sex/etc
GO TRUMP hahahahhahahahahahahaha
I don't either he's just like myself so I can't complain but I have better looking hair than he does...

Ok, so some of you may be wondering why we elected Trump to be our president. Possibly our main reason is because we couldn't find a fricken community organizer that didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
That community organizer wasn't running for office, the wicked bitch of the East was.,.

Of all the things to emphasize just prior to the midterms, this immigration thing is a big mistake. It may rile up his base to vote, but it's going to turn a lot of people off. It's going to get a bunch of Dems and Independents off their asses, too, and to the polls to stop this nonsense.
Actually, it's going to revitalize the conservative people who haven't been politically active, to get out and vote, and support Pres. Trump's plan to stop the illegal criminals that are invading our southern border. ... :cool:
Yes, that is Trump's plan.

Of all the things to emphasize just prior to the midterms, this immigration thing is a big mistake. It may rile up his base to vote, but it's going to turn a lot of people off. It's going to get a bunch of Dems and Independents off their asses, too, and to the polls to stop this nonsense.
Actually, it's going to revitalize the conservative people who haven't been politically active, to get out and vote, and support Pres. Trump's plan to stop the illegal criminals that are invading our southern border. ... :cool:
Yes, that is Trump's plan.
Yet Trump can do nothing to stop it, or he already would have..

That community organizer wasn't running for office, the wicked bitch of the East was.,.

Well, that particular woman had way too many holes and kept getting confused on which was which.

idiot-democrat.jpg

Forum List

Back