I remember when America was normal.

Remember everyone dying in Vietnam for no reason, kids hiding under desks in air raid drills, crack and laws about it destroying cities, people still at each other’s throats over politics. Racism was still frowned on back then, that’s a plus.
LB Johnson. Democrat.
Check! They all somehow seem to forget that Nixon, a republican got us out of that mess and it was largely democrats beginning with Wilson that got us into it but it was Johnson that escalated it to the huge fiasco it became.

A good employer will have an easy time finding hard working dedicated employees. If they can't, they need to improve to attract employees.

There's plenty of blue collar hard workers to pull from. Most kids don't dream of blue collar work. They think about getting a nice house, nice car, and travelling and enjoying life. Can't fault them for this. Their duty is to take care of themselves...what else do you want from them?

3 links, 0 universities banning white people from anything.

Meanwhile, would you type that a black person's life matters?

Dumb lying cvnt. I documented campuses with "No whites allowed zones."

How's that lunch counter, Klan boi?
Why does it make sense to you that a "safe space" for nonwhites to relax and be themselves would include whites?
Safe spaces have nothing to do with race...and everything has to do with your racial ":grievance politics".

Oh, no whites allowed spaces have nothing to do with race, as long as the white race is prohibited...

Fucking racist fool. :lmao:
Safe zones have nothing to do with race you racist piece of shit.
'
They are ...no politics...no bullying...no bullshit zones

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

Progressives are destroying two hundred years of REAL progress
You cannot only blame progressives. The right wing has plenty of bigotry to go around;

promotion of the general welfare,

not so much.
But it took a leftist Democrat, FDR to actually lock up American citizens based solely on their race. Lest we forget Jim Crow and the KKK were also contributions of the democratic party and it's largely leftists democrats today who refuse to let racism die.

Poor employers should struggle. It's called capitalism. If they can't find good workers they are doing something wrong. Basic economics.

I remember when college campuses were centers for the peaceful exchange of political arguments and conservative speakers weren't targets for assault.
Then you weren't alive in the 60s.

Conservatives were fighting with liberals like mad. And there were plenty of "young republicans"

There's plenty of blue collar hard workers to pull from. Most kids don't dream of blue collar work. They think about getting a nice house, nice car, and travelling and enjoying life. Can't fault them for this. Their duty is to take care of themselves...what else do you want from them?
I just posted this in another thread.

“Myself and many business owners I am aquatinted with are struggling to find quality employees. We have been running employment ads non-stop for months, we turn people over (terminate) at a rate I’ve never seen before. I get it, in a tight employment environment we’re gonna have to expect some of that but this has been off the charts sort of numbers.
My HR people are telling me that those we’re interviewing with undergrad degrees struggle with our first level, relatively basic, reading, writing, comprehension and communication tests. I’m thinking we may have reached the bottom of the barrel, this is exactly the sort of thing that will flush thriving companies from Mexifornia...we will have no choice as the potential for quality hires just isn’t there.”

It's a dog eat dog world. Self first...well well god first. Then take care of yourself. It's called personal responsibility. It's what capitalism is about. After that ones reresponsibilities kinda end.

I remember being in school and being encouraged to participate in politics. We were encouraged to Express our political thoughts through both free speech and articles of clothing & or signage. Pussy hats of course would have been out of bounds because, well you know... they are vulgar and juvenile. They were trying to teach & encourage APPROPRIATE adult behavior not that stupid juvenile nonsense.
Sadly now such responsible adult activities will get you kicked out of school or beat up.

I remember as a young adult yard signage and bumper stickers were common place. Course now that will get your property vandalized.

I really do feel sorry for today's youth. I can't imagine growing up in this ridiculous political climate where EVERYTHING you do or say is looked at through a political lense. A time when decisions you make as a 12 or 13 year old can come back to haunt you decades later as a mature adult.
You can no longer grow up as a child exploring your own path with only small amounts of guidance. Now you are groomed in identity politics and social justice to the point where differing opinions on any given subject can immediately get you ostracized if you don't adhere to the accepted liberal dogma.

You cannot only blame progressives. The right wing has plenty of bigotry to go around;

not so much.
But it took a leftist Democrat, FDR to actually lock up American citizens based solely on their race. Lest we forget Jim Crow and the KKK were also contributions of the democratic party and it's largely leftists democrats today who refuse to let racism die.
Lest we forget Jim Crow and the KKK were also contributions of the democratic party

SOUTHERN Democrats. They are long gone. They're REPUBLICANS now

Why does it make sense to you that a "safe space" for nonwhites to relax and be themselves would include whites?
Safe spaces have nothing to do with race...and everything has to do with your racial ":grievance politics".

Oh, no whites allowed spaces have nothing to do with race, as long as the white race is prohibited...

'
If a race is designated for the area's in question, then it becomes about race as well correct ?

'

“Safe zones”...hahahaha. You still don’t hear how fucking silly that shit sounds do you?

not so much.
Lest we forget Jim Crow and the KKK were also contributions of the democratic party

SOUTHERN Democrats. They are long gone. They're REPUBLICANS now
You have no proof of that. If so then link it/prove it.

Perhaps you live in an area that lacks the type of people you are looking for. My son's boss, down south, always moves Midwestern prospects resumes to the top of the heap.

A good employer will have an easy time finding hard working dedicated employees. If they can't, they need to improve to attract employees.
Lol
Says a snowflakes standing up for other snowflakes...

Name calling? C'mon you can do better. You deny there are alot of really good workers out there? Perhaps they are locating to higher paying jobs. That isn't snowflake that's intelligence.

The number of women focusing on careers and not having kids is helping employers as well. It's a good situation for everyone.

Forum List

Back