🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I say, target California with raids on illegals in every California workplace...

And what about the assholes that hired them IF any are working? Hefty HEFTY fines, I hope? Maybe even some jail time for aiding and abetting.

Problem is...ICE cannot do anything even if such targets were done. Idiot Brown says so.

He can say what he wants. ICE has jurisdiction, and they don't need specific warrants for at-large arrests.

Nice How cons give up their "values " of being anti gov at the drop of a hat !

Phonies .
----------------------------------------- just raid and deport Timmy , otherwise what good is existing taxpayer funded government if they aren't doing their jobs and aren't for the American people Timmy .
Stand down for naziklanners and the Bundy boys, just like they 'pposed to.
Oh no...keeping illegals out of our country is now like Nazi's. Not the the Nazi thing... please... that almost means something.
It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that there have been disparities in how the power of the state is leveraged upon the citizenry and upon various protests and protesters. All I'm saying, which is why you need to make it about something else.

And then there's that thing about the police killing 1200 people in 2015, and all sailed through ever so cleanly.

Now.

Tell us agian about how you're a small govt conservative who feels ya gotsta keep your eye on the govt?
So I'm way off track thinking the government should have less rules to keep the people down because you think the government actually needs to add more because that will result in more freedom. I can see why you think I should make it about something else.

Um. No. Didn't suggest anything like that at all. Never have. I don't think you really need me here to argue with yourself, do you?

thing i suggest to ' kalifornians' is that they all get 'border patrol' or 'la migra' baseball caps .

All those celebs hollering LET THEM IN and HOUSE THEM..like that hasbeen Cher. Any of them going to hide them? Support them as they hide? Or just scream at everyone else to do it while they sit in their mega mansions and use illegals as housemaids and gardeners?

All those celebs hollering LET THEM IN and HOUSE THEM..like that hasbeen Cher. Any of them going to hide them? Support them as they hide? Or just scream at everyone else to do it while they sit in their mega mansions and use illegals as housemaids and gardeners?
Yeah, it's that damn Cher.

...and everywhere else that illegals gather in California.

Target their weddings, their funerals, their birthday parties....

Target them in front of landscaping stores where they gather to get work...

...bring California to its knees for defying our immigration laws.

I understand that's just what ICE has in mind.
There's times when even a "conservative" can appreciate an all encompassing mass surveillance/incarceration police state.

I see you eat your apple with a screwdriver.

Generally, police deal with criminal matters.

There's times when even a "conservative" can appreciate an all encompassing mass surveillance/incarceration police state.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand somethimes ya likes it and sometimes ya don't. You know, just like everyone else.

Problem is...ICE cannot do anything even if such targets were done. Idiot Brown says so.

He can say what he wants. ICE has jurisdiction, and they don't need specific warrants for at-large arrests.
Sessions is tearin' it up on marijuana isn't he.

I would DiNozzo him on that issue. A waste of time and resources.
How asstoot of you, but The Wall money never came in from Nieto.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand somethimes ya likes it and sometimes ya don't. You know, just like everyone else.

I see no reason to grant quarter to foreigners who break our laws, nor to politicians who aid them.

Patience.

Patience.
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, you poor thing.

Nice How cons give up their "values " of being anti gov at the drop of a hat !

Phonies .
----------------------------------------- just raid and deport Timmy , otherwise what good is existing taxpayer funded government if they aren't doing their jobs and aren't for the American people Timmy .
Stand down for naziklanners and the Bundy boys, just like they 'pposed to.
Oh no...keeping illegals out of our country is now like Nazi's. Not the the Nazi thing... please... that almost means something.
It is intuitively obvious to even the most casual of observers that there have been disparities in how the power of the state is leveraged upon the citizenry and upon various protests and protesters. All I'm saying, which is why you need to make it about something else.

And then there's that thing about the police killing 1200 people in 2015, and all sailed through ever so cleanly.

Now.

Tell us agian about how you're a small govt conservative who feels ya gotsta keep your eye on the govt?

Securing the borders in one of the few things the feds are doing that's actually their job.

An observation, not a position. This action will lead to collapse of the CA real estate market and be wildly popular with Trump's base. That in turn will cause other economic effects that cannot be predicted.

An observation, not a position. This action will lead to collapse of the CA real estate market and be wildly popular with Trump's base. That in turn will cause other economic effects that cannot be predicted.
------------------------------------------------------------ GOOD !!

:lol:

Sounds expensive.

Particularly since you seem to want to bring 10% of the US GDP "to its knees".

You never fail to be the most bitter and hateful poster on the board.

10% of the US GDP? I had no idea we spent that much tax money in benefits for illegals!

Sounds expensive.

Particularly since you seem to want to bring 10% of the US GDP "to its knees".

You never fail to be the most bitter and hateful poster on the board.

10% of the US GDP? I had no idea we spent that much tax money in benefits for illegals!

You misunderstand this thread. It's not about illegal immigration.

It's about vindictively punishing your perceived enemy and "bringing it to its knees."

Forum List

Back