I spent 6 hours tweeting about 573 instances of leftist violence because CNN says it doesn't exist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I Spent 6 Hours Tweeting About 573 Instances Of Leftist Violence, Because CNN Says It Doesn’t Exist - Big League Politics
Tuesday, for no reason in particular, I decided to compile a little Tweet thread. So I Tweeted out a few instances of leftist violence (that CNN assures Americans daily does not exist). And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d compile 20 or 30 Tweets. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d Tweet just 40 or 50 more. And I figured, since I’d Tweeted this many, maybe I’d just Tweet every single instance of leftist violence in America going back three years.

Yep and as the sheep spew it and spew it they will say over and over the right is violent meanwhile millions of videos proving who attacks who , the g.d. left seen hitting women, throwing eggs at them, antifas hitting ppl in the heads with bike locks but wait the LEFT tell themselves the right is doing it because they must need to make themselves feel better about who and what they really are. They're mental cases it's proven .

........the Trump haters are shown to hit first......

I Spent 6 Hours Tweeting About 573 Instances Of Leftist Violence, Because CNN Says It Doesn’t Exist - Big League Politics
Tuesday, for no reason in particular, I decided to compile a little Tweet thread. So I Tweeted out a few instances of leftist violence (that CNN assures Americans daily does not exist). And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d compile 20 or 30 Tweets. And when I got there, I thought maybe I’d Tweet just 40 or 50 more. And I figured, since I’d Tweeted this many, maybe I’d just Tweet every single instance of leftist violence in America going back three years.

Yep and as the sheep spew it and spew it they will say over and over the right is violent meanwhile millions of videos proving who attacks who , the g.d. left seen hitting women, throwing eggs at them, antifas hitting ppl in the heads with bike locks but wait the LEFT tell themselves the right is doing it because they must need to make themselves feel better about who and what they really are. They're mental cases it's proven .

Um, that's a lot of time to spend dude.

Well you could be like a typical liberal, and sit in your parents basement, smoking dope and watching NETFLIX on their account and bitch and moan how your life sucks, because your wife or girlfriend looks like this, because welfare recipients cant afford the nice looking women.

1160957_Ugliest-Woman-in-the-world_620.jpg[iumg]

Well you could be like a typical liberal, and sit in your parents basement, smoking dope and watching NETFLIX on their account and bitch and moan how your life sucks, because your wife or girlfriend looks like this, because welfare recipients cant afford the nice looking women.

You called the guy with the battleship avatar a liberal?

Let me tell you how much I love the death penalty and personal responsibility lol.

Somebody has too much spare time.

Lol, you have to "afford" women?

That's pretty sad.

When yah gotta prove it, you gotta prove so denial can't be used though. They were certainly devoted lol.

You called the guy with the battleship avatar a liberal?

Let me tell you how much I love the death penalty and personal responsibility lol.
I never called you a liberal, only used it in a generic way. But if the shoe fits.

That's pretty sad.
Could be like Bill Clinton, who could afford women and still be married.

0228-clinton-stippers-twitter-4.jpg

And if there is no basement this picture of yourself is accommodating enough to let strange men use your basement?

That's pretty sad.

Lucky bastard, a man after my own heart, just like Trump and his womanizing....

Democrats throw eggs.

Republicans throw bombs.

That's pretty sad.

That must be some good stuff because even Trump grabbed some:

5046-1499909599-8f2d0f25d0ad314aedb5b94307af6d1e.jpg

Forum List

Back