I Stand with Scott Adams

Dude, i dont give a rats ass what the color of a persons skin is, as my best friend is in the picture and my daughter in law is Latino. All i said is that when you come into my house you leave your issues at the door. We show respect to each other, while dick wads like you who live with color this and color that, are so full of hatred and cant come together against the true enemy of the people, and they sit on Capitol Hill.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Why else do the Democrats and establishment Republicans keep US against each other. If we United, then we wouldnt need their sorry asses...
So you aren't able to confirm if Dr. Martin Luther King Jr is your standard as to what we should do?

So you aren't able to confirm if Dr. Martin Luther King Jr is your standard as to what we should do?
Before i answer your question, you answer mine. Back in the 1970s, 9 judges allowed women of the United States to kill their unborn and born babies, which 33% of them in the US are by african american women, while the population of those women are 14%.

Why are you okay with the ruling back then that has killed million of babies that never got to see the light of day, but these new judges with jurisprudence put the law that was up to the state, back in the hands of the people of the states? We kill innocent babies in the millions but allow "A rap sheet a mile long" felon stay in jail the rest of their lives. Democrats are living in bizzaro world.

Before i answer your question, you answer mine. Back in the 1970s, 9 judges allowed women of the United States to kill their unborn and born babies, which 33% of them in the US are by african american women, while the population of those women are 14%.

Why are you okay with the ruling back then that has killed million of babies that never got to see the light of day, but these new judges with jurisprudence put the law that was up to the state, back in the hands of the people of the states? We kill innocent babies in the millions but allow "A rap sheet a mile long" felon stay in jail the rest of their lives. Democrats are living in bizzaro world.
You are defining abortion as killing, does that mean you believe these women are murderers? Because they are the ones deciding.

Do you think it is a good idea that the new Supreme Court of the US, is now keeping more black babies alive? Answer me and and i will answer you

You are defining abortion as killing, does that mean you believe these women are murderers? Because they are the ones deciding.
Did you watch the most recent Chris Rock show? Or do you hate him now that he went off the plantation?

He says jokingly that women who do not like their babies should be able to abort them until they get their first report card. So yeah, women murder their babies all the time. That is called "CHOICE".

I think whites are superior but I understand how it can be pretty frustrating sometimes if enough people don't properly remind you of how superior you are.....

I think if inferior people would be more humble and stay in their place -- things will be better....I just don't understand why Republicans don't just say that instead of beating around the bush...you can't both be superior and cowardly at the same time...

Did you watch the most recent Chris Rock show? Or do you hate him now that he went off the plantation?

He says jokingly that women who do not like their babies should be able to abort them until they get their first report card. So yeah, women murder their babies all the time. That is called "CHOICE".
If you people really believe it's murder, then why are you allowing all these murderers to run around the country free from their crimes?

Last edited:
If you people really believe it's murder, then why are you allowing all these murderers to run around the country free from their crimes?
Because they ain't figured out a way to only charge black women for murder while giving their own daughters and wives a pass, yet.

Uhm, we are trying most recently to put a black mother who killed 3 of her children away for life, maybe even the death penalty. When black seem to get killed, they riot and burn down minority businesses and kill other blacks. Why do you allow these actions to happen, when it is your people doing it?

Uhm, we are trying most recently to put a black mother who killed 3 of her children away for life, maybe even the death penalty. When black seem to get killed, they riot and burn down minority businesses and kill other blacks. Why do you allow these actions to happen, when it is your people doing it?

Why did you allow this man to murder his family??

Why didn't you stop this? You are obviously just as guilty as he is -- since you are responsible for preventing all white on white crime

That is how stupid you sound, but then again....you are too stupid to even understand that

Why did you allow this man to murder his family??

Why didn't you stop this? You are obviously just as guilty as he is -- since you are responsible for preventing all white on white crime

That is how stupid you sound, but then again....you are too stupid to even understand that
I didnt....He was a Democrat Voter, so he got away with a lot of things, like killing his maid. Sorta like the Clintons and their kill list.

the population of black women in the US is about 8% ...black men about 6% combined they are 14% .

Dr King states in his 1963 speech these words everyone should heed:

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character,”

Do you believe that covers the crux of his message to the world?

He stated many messages to the world that one was good enough for me to work with you on the other hand want to make it difficult for people to be decent to others regardless because you focus so much on past atrocities and skin color that prevents you to get past the barrier you suffer from, skin color doesn't mean anything because it is the inner PERSON that we respond to.

Does Skin color make you smile or is that good feeling from inside yourself causing it?

He stated many messages to the world that one was good enough for me to work with you on the other hand want to make it difficult for people to be decent to others regardless because you focus so much on past atrocities and skin color that prevents you to get past the barrier you suffer from, skin color doesn't mean anything because it is the inner PERSON that we respond to.

Does Skin color make you smile or is that good feeling from inside yourself causing it?
You seem ashamed of your skin color, why is that?

Forum List

Back