I Stand with Scott Adams

Which was what? What was that decade?
King was eloquent and charismatic. His "I have a dream" speech is considered by many, including me, to be one of the greatest speeches in the English language.

While bringing out the worst in his enemies, he posed as a humble man of God who was too good of a Christian to hate his enemies. I doubt the civil rights legislation would have been passed without him.

King was eloquent and charismatic. His "I have a dream" speech is considered by many, including me, to be one of the greatest speeches in the English language.

While bringing out the worst in his enemies, he posed as a humble man of God who was too good of a Christian to hate his enemies. I doubt the civil rights legislation would have been passed without him.
And what was the reason for the legislation?

And what was the reason for the legislation?
The American electorate responds against those who use violence politically. Violence by segregationists against peaceful civil rights demonstrators let to the civil rights legislation. The black ghetto riots led to white backlash, and the presidencies of Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back