I still can't believe that Trump & Hillary are the choice of the people.

What did you expect after Obama was elected?

Would you, and anyone else who cast two votes for Scrub, please leave the room?

It's so pathetic milkweed that you still claim it's Bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obummer's failure is why you have Trump and Clitooon...

It's why you still work in the produce department at Piggly Wiggly's...

What did you expect after Obama was elected?

Would you, and anyone else who cast two votes for Scrub, please leave the room?

It's so pathetic milkweed that you still claim it's Bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obummer's failure is why you have Trump and Clitooon...

It's why you still work in the produce department at Piggly Wiggly's...

Why would anything Obama has done result in Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles flocking to Trump? Seems like a natural progression, if you ask me....

We are so fucked. Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long & Trump has the temperament of a 14 year old boy.

I realize that I should know better but here it goes. What, specifically, do you think HRC is going to be able to do without the approval of Congress (of which the House will be dominated by whatever is left of the GOP)? I mean, do you think she’ll be pocketing tax money?

Specifically—key word there—what really worries you from a corruption standpoint about Ms. Clinton.

We are so fucked. Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long & Trump has the temperament of a 14 year old boy.

I realize that I should know better but here it goes. What, specifically, do you think HRC is going to be able to do without the approval of Congress (of which the House will be dominated by whatever is left of the GOP)? I mean, do you think she’ll be pocketing tax money?

Specifically—key word there—what really worries you from a corruption standpoint about Ms. Clinton.
Hmm, she made foreign policy decisions while SecState that resulted in the Clinton Foundation getting large overseas contributions.
Her husband probably did the same with the Chinese, trading favorable executive decisions for campaign cash
She'll have a pen and a phone, just like Obama.
Given her 30 year history of corruption what makes you think she won't take advantage of executive privilege and all that to enrich herself?

Hmm, she made foreign policy decisions while SecState that resulted in the Clinton Foundation getting large overseas contributions.
Her husband probably did the same with the Chinese, trading favorable executive decisions for campaign cash
Given her 30 year history of corruption what makes you think she won't take advantage of executive privilege and all that to enrich herself?

Still waiting for specifics…

I like the fictional “she made foreign policy decisions” that supposedly translated into contributions. Ahh…one has to wonder why she hasn’t been charged with such humors nonsense given that having a server in her house has been a funny little episode.

Oh well.

Next….

I still can't believe that Trump & Hillary are the choice of the people.

I still can't believe so many people think they're equally as bad.

(Actually, that's not true. I unfortunately can believe it.)

I like the fictional “she made foreign policy decisions” that supposedly translated into contributions. Ahh…one has to wonder why she hasn’t been charged with such humors nonsense given that having a server in her house has been a funny little episode.

Oh well.

Next….
OK so we're going with the "if she wasn't convicted of a felony in a court of law by a jury composed of white Democratic women then it didnt happen" defense.
Bye.

Oh well.

Next….
OK so we're going with the "if she wasn't convicted of a felony in a court of law by a jury composed of white Democratic women then it didnt happen" defense.
Bye.

Seems to be a pretty effective defense…see ya.

Uh....Rebbe?

Have we gone over the difference between "bold assertion" and "demonstrable fact"?

And please spare me a torrent of hyperventilating crap from right wing media....

Oh well.

Next….
Bye.

Seems to be a pretty effective defense…see ya.
It's effective at making you look stupid. Not like you have much credibility to begin with. Your intellectual honestly is about on a par with Bill Clinton's marital fidelity.

Come on man. We usually have shit bag choices. Seems like every election I hear the same song " is this the best the country has to offer" usually accompanied by " this is the most important election in our history". Although, even I think we have achieved a new low, especially with Hellary. At least The orange clown is entertaining, and remember, he won't be King or dictator, only president. We still have a congress and judicial branch he will have to work with.

Voting is an illusion to make the masses think they participate in government operations. I have never voted and never will. I am politically active however. I make my voice heard in a far more effective way.

Oh really, enlighten me as to the far more effective way your voice is heard.

Come on man. We usually have shit bag choices. Seems like every election I hear the same song " is this the best the country has to offer" usually accompanied by " this is the most important election in our history". Although, even I think we have achieved a new low, especially with Hellary. At least The orange clown is entertaining, and remember, he won't be King or dictator, only president. We still have a congress and judicial branch he will have to work with.
He, if elected, will lower the bar for appropriate conduct & behavior even lower. Just like Hillary.

This country needs a serious dose of honor & respect 101

That's funny, you're still operating under the illusion that "the people" decide?
If the party decided, Trump would not be our nominee. Can't say the same for the democrats with their super delegates, coin tosses & other nonsense

Are you saying you would take that walking zombie Jeb over Trump? Jeb would be just puppet. He reminds me of the kid who always helped the librarian and told on the kids who ran in the hall, or didn't clear their lunch trays.

He, if elected, will lower the bar for appropriate conduct & behavior even lower. Just like Hillary.

This country needs a serious dose of honor & respect 101

Honor and respect? For whom and from whom?

Forum List

Back