I still can't believe that Trump & Hillary are the choice of the people.

Voting is an illusion to make the masses think they participate in government operations. I have never voted and never will. I am politically active however. I make my voice heard in a far more effective way.

Oh really, enlighten me as to the far more effective way your voice is heard.

I write lawful letters that compel public servants to adhere to the State and Federal Constitutions.

I am just happy it is not a milquetoast Republican like McCain or Romney that need to be liked or afraid of being branded "racist" "sexist" "(...fill in the blank) 'ist". Trump knows he's going to be called all of those things and knows it is a game. Hence, he does not care what those people predisposed to enthrone whom they believed to be entitled. The Rest of US are tired of Entitlement. Hillary may very well win but she is going to have to earn it.....get some skin in the game as Biden would say.

We are so fucked. Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long & Trump has the temperament of a 14 year old boy.

Trump wants to deport Illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

And he is the only one.

His style is a minor issue compared to that.

We are so fucked. Hillary is as corrupt as the day is long & Trump has the temperament of a 14 year old boy.

Trump wants to deport Illegals and bring back manufacturing jobs.

And he is the only one.

His style is a minor issue compared to that.
What he wants & what he's able to do are likely two different things. Anyone can spout off lofty goals to buy the suckers.

Voting is an illusion to make the masses think they participate in government operations. I have never voted and never will. I am politically active however. I make my voice heard in a far more effective way.

Oh really, enlighten me as to the far more effective way your voice is heard.

I write lawful letters that compel public servants to adhere to the State and Federal Constitutions.

Really, can you share a lawful letter you wrote which compelled a public servant to adhere to the constitution?

What did you expect after Obama was elected?

Would you, and anyone else who cast two votes for Scrub, please leave the room?

It's so pathetic milkweed that you still claim it's Bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obummer's failure is why you have Trump and Clitooon...

It's why you still work in the produce department at Piggly Wiggly's...

Why would anything Obama has done result in Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles flocking to Trump? Seems like a natural progression, if you ask me....

The "Natural Progression" is in the proof, but I understand a two time Oblammer Voter has a hard time with the basic concepts of American Politics...

Forget Hillary, Donald Trump is showing the GOP what REAL, non politically motivated scandals are all about.

Totally, you shouldn't vote.

It's so pathetic milkweed that you still claim it's Bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obummer's failure is why you have Trump and Clitooon...

It's why you still work in the produce department at Piggly Wiggly's...

Why would anything Obama has done result in Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles flocking to Trump? Seems like a natural progression, if you ask me....

The "Natural Progression" is in the proof, but I understand a two time Oblammer Voter has a hard time with the basic concepts of American Politics...

So, in 4 bullet points (or less), explain to me how Obama drives Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles to flock to Trump.....

Forget Hillary, Donald Trump is showing the GOP what REAL, non politically motivated scandals are all about.
He's also showing us what someone who puts America first looks like.
What would make you think that?
His "suggestion" to bring back jobs that don'e exist anymore because they have been replaced by robots? Or his suggestion to build a wall. Or maybe his suggestion to spread around nuclear weapons? That sounds smart.

He's also showing us what someone who puts America first looks like.
What would make you think that?
His "suggestion" to bring back jobs that don'e exist anymore because they have been replaced by robots? Or his suggestion to build a wall. Or maybe his suggestion to spread around nuclear weapons? That sounds smart.
Well let's see... "build a wall"... yes, end the illegal flood of obama illegals, that puts America first.
Jobs? Again, end the shitty deals that the muslim filth in the white mosque has made that fuck America, yes.
Take care of our vets and clean up the VA? Yes again.
End the forced importation of muslim trash from the east? Well, that's a no brainer, a BIG YES again.

I could go on but it won't do any good telling a leftist POS brain dead ass wipe like you.

Alright, Bush gave us Obama and Obama is either giving us Trump or Clinton... What did I ever do to any of you idiots to deserve being stuck with either Trump or Clinton as our possible President?

Think of the children...

Think about the future...

I understand why the right is doing what they are doing because they are pissed off about eight years of Obama but damn it all to hell the left could have at least gave us Webb as a Presidential Candidate and not the Former Secretary of State that has been investigated more than any terrorist member in the world...

No this is just messed up all to hell and I blame both sides for allowing this nonsense to happen!

Note:

I did not vote for Bush...

Forum List

Back