I still wear a mask at work

Glad you ask

Because I am getting swamped at work and it’s difficult for me to deal with people

It’s a barrier to deal with people

Also my face was slashed in a light saber duel 😫
How is it a barrier?

You still wear a mask OP? like the sheeple?

:icon_rolleyes:................don't make me lose all respect for you...

Glad you ask

Because I am getting swamped at work and it’s difficult for me to deal with people

It’s a barrier to deal with people

Also my face was slashed in a light saber duel 😫
cat-cats.gif

I see a mask every once in a while.

Usually it's older people who have allergies. So much pollution and dust around N. Dallas area for the past 5 years for some reason.
My allergies have significantly gotten worse as well. But I only wear a mask when I can't stop sneezing.

I never wore a mask when I lived in DFW. But I should have when I was giving those Grand Prairie Trader's Village vendors pennies on the dollar for their priceless family heirlooms. 😂

I simply can not respect anybody who wears a mask these days....after all we know about the futility of mask protection.

I feel nothing but total contempt towards them.

I simply can not respect anybody who wears a mask these days....after all we know about the futility of mask protection.

I know it’s bs

I only wear it aa barrier at work from trashy people

I want to hit them in the face

Well, some people have actual conditions that place them at risk.

But, yeah, most of them still wearing masks are either ignorant or attention seeking.

Forum List

Back