I support Assad

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
Bravo to Putin for helping the legitimate Syrian government. Assad is the main hope for defeating ISIS. His forces, Hezbollah, and the Iraqis, are the boots on the ground against ISIS. Putin is doing the right thing to assist Assad. Obama was wrong on Libya and is wrong on Syria.

Assad protected the Christians.

Realistically Assad was not a nice man. He was as bloodthirsty and cruel as his father. No nice guy could be a ruler of a middle eastern country. They require despots.

Assad was considered a reformer 10 years ago. I still think he is. I feel his alleged brutality may be because he knew how bad ISIS was. I don't believe the claim that there are many moderate rebels there. Those who took down Mubarak and Ghadafi were not moderate rebels. We learned that. Obama's handling of the Middle East has been overall very poor.

Assad protected the Christians.

Realistically Assad was not a nice man. He was as bloodthirsty and cruel as his father. No nice guy could be a ruler of a middle eastern country. They require despots.
Agreed he's probably not nice. I still have a glimmer of hope that he's not that bad, and whatever atrocities he committed he has deep remorse for and he was not the main instigator of (his brother is known as very nasty).

Bravo to Putin for helping the legitimate Syrian government. Assad is the main hope for defeating ISIS. His forces, Hezbollah, and the Iraqis, are the boots on the ground against ISIS. Putin is doing the right thing to assist Assad. Obama was wrong on Libya and is wrong on Syria.

And wrong on health care, the border, amnesty, the work requirement for welfare, the Boston cop and cops in general, Trayvon, fast n furious, gun control, the budget, the economy, foreign policy in general, allowing faggots in the military, not defending the protection of marriage act, picking a wookie for a wife, not coming out of the closet, for having "friends" like Bill Ayers, the Beghazi video lie....

Fuck, this could go on for 7 years.

Putin has proven to be better than obozo in every way and there is picture evidence.

Obama_Putin_Differences.jpg

What you flat-landers don't understand is that Assad is a minority tribal member that is ruling several other tribes...He uses torture and murder to intimidate his rivals....Which is pretty much how the Middle East is comprised...

And wrong on health care, the border, amnesty, the work requirement for welfare, the Boston cop and cops in general, Trayvon, fast n furious, gun control, the budget, the economy, foreign policy in general, allowing faggots in the military, not defending the protection of marriage act, picking a wookie for a wife, not coming out of the closet, for having "friends" like Bill Ayers, the Beghazi video lie....

Fuck, this could go on for 7 years.
At least he didn't screw up yer terlit paper...

That makes four rubes who all started the same topic today. What AM radio station are you retards listening to? This is a serious question.

Putin is not fighting ISIS in Syria. He is bombing rebels trying to oust Assad. That is his one and only purpose. To protect Assad.

The bombing strikes today were against areas that are nowhere near areas that ISIS controls.

Jesus, you people are fucking stupid. Take Vlad's cock out of your mouth.

I don't necessarily support Assad, but i am ashamed of my own country for declaring 'Regime Change' and creating ISIS in the process. Just more awful bloody meddling. We had no business getting involved in Syria's Civil War.

Now we've created a scenario where Russia and Iran are forced to clean up our awful mess. It's time to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. And for God's sake, no more 'Regime Change' declarations. I mean, who are we to declare such things?

Assad's CV is not too dis-similar to Saddam Hussein's....

So with no WMDs found... Where is your consistency?

:night:

Assad's CV is not too dis-similar to Saddam Hussein's....

So with no WMDs found... Where is your consistency?

:night:

We don't have the right to declare 'Regime Change.' We wouldn't tolerate other nations demanding it of us. It's a very flawed unjust foreign policy. It's what led to the creation of ISIS in Syria. ISIS is on us. And now Russia and Iran are gonna deal with it.

I'm sure 310,000 Syrian civilians killed since 2003 and over 5 million refugees plus 7.6 million internal displacements, tens of thousands imprisoned and millions more living in poor living conditions with food and water shortages are behind Assad 100%. Yeah, riiiiight! What a man!

I'm sure 310,000 Syrian civilians killed since 2003 and over 5 million refugees plus 7.6 million internal displacements, tens of thousands imprisoned and millions more living in poor living conditions with food and water shortages are behind Assad 100%. Yeah, riiiiight! What a man!

Not your business. The U.S. has no right to declare 'Regime Change.' ISIS wouldn't have been possible without our Government funding & arming groups in Syria. Now we're stuck watching Russia and Iran clean up our awful messes in Iraq and Syria.

Last edited:

Not your business. The U.S. no right to declare 'Regime Change.' ISIS wouldn't have been possible without our Government funding & arming groups in Syria. Now we're stuck watching Russia and Iran clean up our awful messes in Iraq and Syria.
I have no dog in the fight but the citizens do. Assad ranks right up there with the worst butchers in history. Did you not see the videos of innocent civilians in Damascus dying from poison gas and barrel bombs? Courtesy of Assad. May he rot in hell in pieces.

Not your business. The U.S. no right to declare 'Regime Change.' ISIS wouldn't have been possible without our Government funding & arming groups in Syria. Now we're stuck watching Russia and Iran clean up our awful messes in Iraq and Syria.
I have no dog in the fight but the citizens do. Assad ranks right up there with the worst butchers in history. Did you not see the videos of innocent civilians in Damascus dying from poison gas and barrel bombs? Courtesy of Assad. May he rot in hell in pieces.

Propaganda. And still none of our business.

It's a humanitarian crisis. The feeble, gutless U.N. should put a stop to it and Assad.

Congrats. Your post is so ignorant, so stupid, and betrays such weapons-grade idiocy I am sticking you on iggy so I dont have to waste time reading your posts anymore.
Thanks!

It's a humanitarian crisis. The feeble, gutless U.N. should put a stop to it and Assad.

The UN is a U.S.-owned sham. If the UN had any credibility, several U.S. leaders would be on trial for crimes against humanity. Just for Iraq alone, American officials should have been arrested & prosecuted.

Congrats. Your post is so ignorant, so stupid, and betrays such weapons-grade idiocy I am sticking you on iggy so I dont have to waste time reading your posts anymore.
Thanks!
Well, saying I support Assad was pretty damn dumb I'll admit. Up there with Rummy and Saddam back in the day. But at least I don't have a position in the US administration.

Forum List

Back